• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Right? I didn't expect them to drop Gaga after her music turned to shit, it's nice to know their allegiances didn't run that deep. It shows that it was all about the music from the start.

iwz6utzEjCrjf.gif

dddddd
ddddd
ddddddddd
ddd

IN OTHER NEWS

not Kylie sneaking one of the best tracks on Kiss Me Once (available now on iTunes) onto the end of the album, Fine is a bit of a bop

Aguila

#ICONIC
dddddd
ddddd
ddddddddd
ddd

IN OTHER NEWS

not Kylie sneaking one of the best tracks on Kiss Me Once (available now on iTunes) onto the end of the album, Fine is a bit of a bop

And not her putting the WORST song right before it. Sparks would have been a perfect replacement for Bootyfilth.

la-lalalalalalala-la-la-la-lalalala

DKDance.gif
DKDance.gif
DKDance.gif

cory64

ObcGca2.jpg

1. I Never Learn
2. No Rest For The Wicked
3. Just Like A Dream
4. Silverline
5. Gunshot
6. Love Me Like I'm Not Made Of Stone
7. Never Gonna Love Again
8. Heart Of Steel
9. Sleeping Alone

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
my cooking music for the night is alright, still by lily allen

whatever happened to her? this album still shits.

Vazduh

I love Lykke Li's upcoming album cover, it's exquisite *.*

Btw, at this very moment I'm listening to Arty's remix of London Grammar's Hey Now, and I think I like this even more than the original song.

Hey Now (Arty Remix)

Turn up the volume and enjoy.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I love Lykke Li's upcoming album cover, it's exquisite *.*

Btw, at this very moment I'm listening to Arty's remix of London Grammar's Hey Now, and I think I like this even more than the original song.

Hey Now (Arty Remix)

Turn up the volume and enjoy.

Oh my goodness

Vazduh

there's a longer mix of the remix:

Wow, I didn't know there was an even longer mix, thanks!

I wanted her to do well so badly. Still occasionally listen to Everything and Take Me Away. Anyone else categorize this as "Degrassi Music", saw the videos while it played on The N.

I still love both of those songs. I was also hoping that she'd do better, especially since she was on Island Def Jam, but she obviously wasn't a priority for her label. I've read quite a few rumors about her being on drugs, although I hope they aren't true.

SMH at all you people that pick up and put down stan cards like you're playing UNO or something.

GIF-Cat-dealing-cards.gif

Listen dude, sometimes you need a break :p If you're not allowed to peace out for a minute when someone is onstage rubbing vomit all over their body then maybe the world of pop music is too much for me. I didn't say shit while she was throwing away all the goodwill and tanking her own career, but that right there was my personal limit. In the end, the music dragged me back. I don't see why I have to be read for having some expectation of basic hygiene from my fave while other people in this very thread were all over the goddamn place and just get a "haha sis ur so fickle <3".

Touchdown

Banned
Listen dude, sometimes you need a break :p If you're not allowed to peace out for a minute when someone is onstage rubbing vomit all over their body then maybe the world of pop music is too much for me. I didn't say shit while she was throwing away all the goodwill and tanking her own career, but that right there was my personal limit. In the end, the music dragged me back. I don't see why I have to be read for having some expectation of basic hygiene from my fave while other people in this very thread were all over the goddamn place and just get a "haha sis ur so fickle <3".

I hear ya bro. Weather or not someone is calling it art, vomit is hard to stan for.

ibenFr6M81xYIQ.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
POPGAF Monsters really showed their true colors this era, lol

Can't blame them, tbh. Gags alienated her whole stanbase with this era. It's no surprise that people are done with her. Even for the staunchest stans, she hasn't even released a music video since last fall. Even with Rihanna's popcorn eras, she manages to shit out 3 videos before she calls it a day and smokes her weed.

tmarques

No. It's always been GUY. Just GUY.

What ever happened to the R Kelly video?

As much as I dislike Gaga, I don't think it was the quality of the music that was the problem. I've only heard the singles and the vomit song, and they were at least better than Roar (Zzzz) or whatever Rhianna's latest was called, for instance. I think people are genuinely tired of the attention whoring. She could be all right if she took it down a notch but instead she seems to be bent on being even more obnoxious so we'll se how it works for her.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That would be a more valid criticism if she wasn't releasing a video in two days

Can't blame them, tbh. Gags alienated her whole stanbase with this era. It's no surprise that people are done with her. Even for the staunchest stans, she hasn't even released a music video since last fall. Even with Rihanna's popcorn eras, she manages to shit out 3 videos before she calls it a day and smokes her weed.

Not her whole stanbase

Partition

Banned
What ever happened to the R Kelly video?

Combination of conflict with her former management whom helped produce / fund the video, and Gaga just not being happy with the final product. It will probably never get released, as it is anyway. Gaga wanted to reshoot the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom