• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Not sure why its hard for yall to list some videos if yall were able to list some singles
I mean dont those songs come with their own music video

or are you nominating hews without a budget
ibf2LBOS5jdIpT.gif

botty

Banned

bless *.*

botty, where's that Jared Leto thing you wanted me to listen to? Or maybe roy did, I forget.

That was roy.

But I've been into this U2 cover he did lately~ where the streets have no name It's from a live session so it might be a bit low quality...

Touchdown

Banned
There are also plenty of instances where I don't watch the video for a single simply because I don't give a shit about music videos in general.

ibf2LBOS5jdIpT.gif

Yeah this is the same for me. I was never really interested in music videos. I do think though they can ultimately add to the song if the video is good. :p

Yeah this is the same for me. I was never really interested in music videos. I do think though they can ultimately add to the song if the video is good. :p

I was big on music videos specifically Gaga videos during my Gaga manic period from 2009 until mid 2011. I watched her Fame Monster videos countless times.

After that passed, though, I became indifferent to most videos including hers. Ever since Born This Way and its videos happened, Gaga's been unable to recapture the je ne sais quoi of what made The Fame Monster videos so enthralling.

Or maybe I just grew up a little and realized it was all hollow, vapid, and annoying bullshit.

Hello officially PopGAF!! <3 This community seemed intimidating at first but everyone has been so nice to the newbies I thought I would stop lurking and actually post. I was never into pop music as much before honestly, but I get a lot of entertainment from the actual discussion. So whereas before I would never have listened to Miley's album, or even Britney Jean, I had to listen to them so I could follow the discussion. So thanks for broadening my tastes, gals. ;D

Faves: Gaga, Beyoncé (not sorry), and RuPaul. (I also stan Rihanna as a person, not as an artist, because she is so cute and pretty and hilarious shady online, how can you not)

I'm generally more into dance music than regular pop, but the reason I'm really posting today... I heard a few Robyn songs here and there, particularly remixes, so one day at work I decided to see what all the fuss was about and listened to Body Talk.

GURLS.

I was utterly destroyed ;_______; soooo gooooood. I drove my hour commute home alternating Call Your Girlfriend and Dancing On My Own and just wailing along horribly off-key. I told a friend of mine I was really digging Robyn and he made me this entire Swedish Pop playlist that introduced me to Annie as well, and now it's all I want to listen to right now (though I do occasionally rotate ARTPOP in). So my question is, do you guys know of any more artists similar to these two? I love most everything of Robyn's I've heard but Call Your Girlfriend and Dancing On My Own are still my absolute favorites. That opening music in Dancing On My Own gets me every time. I am now stanning the absolute shit out of Robyn.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment, and for introducing me to new things! <3 I look forward to actually participating. 8D

Trigger

Hello officially PopGAF!! <3 This community seemed intimidating at first but everyone has been so nice to the newbies I thought I would stop lurking and actually post. I was never into pop music as much before honestly, but I get a lot of entertainment from the actual discussion. So whereas before I would never have listened to Miley's album, or even Britney Jean, I had to listen to them so I could follow the discussion. So thanks for broadening my tastes, gals. ;D

I'm so sorry.

Faves: Gaga, Beyoncé (not sorry), and RuPaul. (I also stan Rihanna as a person, not as an artist, because she is so cute and pretty and hilarious shady online, how can you not)

I'm generally more into dance music than regular pop, but the reason I'm really posting today... I heard a few Robyn songs here and there, particularly remixes, so one day at work I decided to see what all the fuss was about and listened to Body Talk.

GURLS.

I was utterly destroyed ;_______; soooo gooooood. I drove my hour commute home alternating Call Your Girlfriend and Dancing On My Own and just wailing along horribly off-key. I told a friend of mine I was really digging Robyn and he made me this entire Swedish Pop playlist that introduced me to Annie as well, and now it's all I want to listen to right now (though I do occasionally rotate ARTPOP in). So my question is, do you guys know of any more artists similar to these two? I love most everything of Robyn's I've heard but Call Your Girlfriend and Dancing On My Own are still my absolute favorites. That opening music in Dancing On My Own gets me every time. I am now stanning the absolute shit out of Robyn.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment, and for introducing me to new things! <3 I look forward to actually participating. 8D

Recognizing King Bey and loving Robyn? What wonderful people POP-GAF attracts. Stay and slay a bit. <3

itKIkOWYZFaWy.gif

If you like Robyn consider checking out Kylie or Annie.

GURLS.

Namaste, dude.

May the light of Sweden shine upon thee, inshallah.

Animated-Flag-Sweden.gif

You might like:

Say Lou Lou
Frida Sundemo
Kate Boy
Niki & The Dove
Le Kid
Icona Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom