• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Gaga should do a full on acoustic album. It doesn't even have to be new songs either.

No. Most of Gaga's critical acclaim comes from her production. while this might be nice in small doses, an entire album like this would be kind of bland and I would hate for the girls that buy multiple copies of her album to suffer through that.

ibo6DSMBNXUvKy.gif

Trigger

No. Most of Gaga's critical acclaim comes from her production. while this might be nice in small doses, an entire album like this would be kind of bland and I would hate for the girls that buy multiple copies of her album to suffer through that.

Let acoustiga in.

Styles

ibo6DSMBNXUvKy.gif

I agree.

royalan

There's always going to be some random ho brought up who has a single that sold more than one of Rihanna's singles, but they sure aren't going to have 25 top 10s, with about half of them being number 1s.

Thank you. You and DMJ need to clock these hoes on the tea.

The level of reaching to downplay Rihanna's accomplishments is insane. Just admit it: your fave ain't doing it.

Can we all just admit one thing? Brit is now a flop.

Zutroy

Can we all just admit one thing? Brit is now a flop.

Hardly. Brit's main thing this year is her tour, her albums seems more like a side project and even then it's hardly doing dramatically worse than the others this year. I mean she's still not done a single performance this year.

If her tour flops then we can admit it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hardly. Brit's main thing this year is her tour, her albums seems more like a side project and even then it's hardly doing dramatically worse than the others this year. I mean she's still not done a single performance this year.

If her tour flops then we can admit it.
Brit is the cockroach of Pop
j1bIZCaGkcV8u.png

Possessed of limited natural talent and ample personal drama, could remain so viable despite a nuclear bomb-filled career makes her more than just a survivor.

This is weird. I'm just about to listen to it now.

Let ha in.

Boys they're a dime a dozen
Boys they ain't doin' nothin'
For me any longer
Might be getting stronger
Boys a lot of women love you
Boys they just make me mad
All the little things that you do
Ain't gonna make me sad

What an iconic opening verse.

idClkEh0faBOv.gif

Yado

This is weird. I'm just about to listen to it now.

Let ha in.

Boys they're a dime a dozen
Boys they ain't doin' nothin'
For me any longer
Might be getting stronger
Boys a lot of women love you
Boys they just make me mad
All the little things that you do
Ain't gonna make me sad

What an iconic opening verse.

This is my favourite track on the album for now.

idClkEh0faBOv.gif

That's because they all sucked. :eyes:

Except for Janelle Monae's Q.U.E.E.N.

It was a fairly entertaining and intriguing video even if it didn't compel me to watch it more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom