• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

Bandwagon Jumpers of music like Papa Roach tbh. But their old stuff was fine.

honestly? They remind me of Triley in that they give off this bullshit vibe of 'this is what rawk stars do, yeah!!!' and it's really off-putting, tbh. My younger brother and sister used to dig 'em, but they grew out of it. Thankfully.

i6alspOzxsFbw.gif

*EVERY DISMISSED GIF EVER CREATED HERE*

iBKZpy2dgzfrY.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
KING JARED IS UNBOTHERED BY TRASH OPINIONS. MEANWHILE HE REMAINS HELPING MANKIND WITH HIS MUSIC, INTEGRITY, WINNING ACADEMY AWARDS AND HIS GOOD LOOKS. THE MODERN DAY JESUS IS AMONG US. REPENT FOR YOUR FILTHY SINS AND YOU SHALL BE FORGIVEN.

AMEN
Jared is a talentless rat faced hew, and that's tea.

xaosslug

KING JARED IS UNBOTHERED BY TRASH OPINIONS. MEANWHILE HE REMAINS HELPING MANKIND WITH HIS MUSIC, INTEGRITY, WINNING ACADEMY AWARDS AND HIS GOOD LOOKS. THE MODERN DAY JESUS IS AMONG US. REPENT FOR YOUR FILTHY SINS AND YOU SHALL BE FORGIVEN.

AMEN

the only thing that seems to be bothered here is you and that capslock of yours.

anyway, as long as he keeps straddling both mediums and having zero #impact in both he will never be taken seriously in either. But, you can stay salivation over Jared's looks and pretending you give any fucks about his 'talent'. I won't judge you

too harshly.

tumblr_lkhio8DbC81qzub73o1_500.gif

botty

Banned
Jared is a talentless rat faced hew, and that's tea.

the fucking IRONY!

How can you call anything talentless with that derelict in your avatar? Need I remind you that Jakey's acting is limited to the various faces he can make while pretending to take it up the ass? Jared is far more critically acclaimed for his acting than the homeless trash your labia quivers over. The King is already getting oscar buzz, and I expect you to remain fully pressed under the WEIGHT of his inevitable Oscar.

I am kind of having a laugh considering Jakey is trying to emulate Jared with the weight loss:

Ugly, hobo trash.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Um this looks bad for BOTH of them.

"Queen of Pop's" 7th album barely passing Gaga's 3rd "flop album" >____>

One is a singles artist, one is an album artist. One had a million first week on their last album, one only had 200k. Rihanna's first two weeks is an increase on her last album and her best start yet, Gaga's is a monumental decrease. Goodbye.

ibbpLrCvWaQryD.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the fucking IRONY!

How can you call anything talentless with that derelict in your avatar? Need I remind you that Jakey's acting is limited to the various faces he can make while pretending to take it up the ass? Jared is far more critically acclaimed for his acting than the homeless trash your labia quivers over. The King is already getting oscar buzz, and I expect you to remain fully pressed under the WEIGHT of his inevitable Oscar.
SEETHE that Jake's 15 seconds of getting bummed earned him a BAFTA win and an Oscar nomination.

I am kind of having a laugh considering Jakey is trying to emulate Jared with the weight loss:
Hew is trying to emulate hew, here? Are we going to pretend that Jared invented the concept of losing weight for a part?

BaleMachine.jpg

FIFTY-CENT-WEIGHT-LOSS.jpg

Ugly, hobo trash.
I can't think of a better way to describe Jared Leto. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom