• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
I assumed her new avatar was her new identity?

At least she chose a random, irrelevant, hard to track person this time.

WhoopiDead.gif

botty

Banned
So I decided to make a video for Britney's "Perfume" even though she is creating one anyway. I had a vision in my head for the story that plays out in the lyrics and figured I would put it together some how. I came across a really interesting video the other day that sort of fit into the idea I had. Anyway, I edited the video (poorly) and slapped Perfume onto it.

You can watch it here: Perfume

Hope you guys like it... and find a new appreciation for Perfume *.*

ibr9IYrZJYrBZe.gif

Touchdown

Banned
So I decided to make a video for Britney's "Perfume" even though she is creating one anyway. I had a vision in my head for the story that plays out in the lyrics and figured I would put it together some how. I came across a really interesting video the other day that sort of fit into the idea I had. Anyway, I edited the video (poorly) and slapped Perfume onto it.

ibr9IYrZJYrBZe.gif

Love it.

mariah+crying+patii+tribute.jpg

Kyon

Banned

ibr9IYrZJYrBZe.gif

True ART. Open to interpretation

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
guys i just realised we didn't have a feel good summer hit this year like call me maybe

the only big summer smash was that dreary marvyn gaye cover

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

ibr9IYrZJYrBZe.gif

this is cute, i like it. good job.

Partition

Banned

ibr9IYrZJYrBZe.gif

But when do we get the sequel to the plug movie

CRS

Updated the OP with a new vid and the twitter directory

exclusive-lady-gaga-lraqc6.gif

omg this iconic bop, how could I ever forget it
dejame ponerlo en mi playlist

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

As I grew up, I went more into the rock and romantic ballads (family was all about this and had their own mini group for a minute) instead of the pop side of things but I still enjoy a good pop bop every now then.

Twitter:

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

As I grew up, I went more into the rock and romantic ballads (family was all about this and had their own mini group for a minute) instead of the pop side of things but I still enjoy a good pop bop every now then.

Twitter:

yeah I know both of those groups

with this being one of my favorite Spanish songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OamEy2B0YI4
I know Los Bukis have their version but I prefer this one

Mau ®

Marius OT, like Rihanna, has gotten better and better overtime ;____;

They both started out so basic. By the end of their run they'll be QUEEN OF OT'S (or Pop in Rih's case)

Mau ®;91458169 said:
Marius OT, like Rihanna, has gotten better and better overtime ;____;

They both started out so basic. By the end of their run they'll be QUEEN OF OT'S (or Pop in Rih's case)

Nem's already the queen of OTs, though.

RQjvOGx.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
receive your lives, everyone.

BaDPP4ICcAA4ZhM.jpg:large
She almost looks too thin in that pic. Gorgeous, but... Maybe I've just gotten used to her with more weight on her.

On a related note, I really hope she's losing all this weight in a healthy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom