• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galaxy Nexus |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 22576
  • Start date

dream

You guys wouldn't be shocked by Matias if you had paid any attention to webOS. :/

total date rapist vibes

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OK, the dock looks MUCH better with just three icons. And those icons have the same color.

Half my complaints with ICS's look just went out the window. :p

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I like Metro, but something feels off with that Roboto font. Just gives me a techno-geeky vibe.

Tuck

I'm confused. Wasn't this thing supposed to be curved? Curved glass too? It doesn't look like it, but maybe I'm missing something.

EDIT: The UI is ugly. Functional, maybe. But navy blue was a poor design decision. Just as it was in Gingerbread.

Fatalah

This guy is BOSS. He's from Palm, he was behind WebOS. I've been waiting for his big Android moment since he jumped ship!

HTuran

Why would anyone want a thumbnail of a YouTube video called 'Baby put in Oven' on their homescreen? This guy is creeping me out.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
brotkasten said:
The widgets are uuuugly.

Some look good, some don't, some don't fit.

How can you have a clock that minimal but then put it right alongside that Gmail widget? Total clash.

celebi23

Fatalah said:
This guy is BOSS. He's from Palm, he was behind WebOS. I've been waiting for his big Android moment since he jumped ship!
Oh, I remember hearing about him. Glad to finally see his influence on Android

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is mindblowing so far. SO excellent.

Top Bottom