• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
ZnnjcPz.jpg

Before leaving CB: Look, bro. We need to save Rickon before Ramsay kills him, we can't leave him in the dungeon.
Eve of battle: Look, idiot. Rickon's dead. Also, don't fall for Ramsay's trap, k? Cheerio.

Before leaving CB: Look, bro. We need to save Rickon before Ramsay kills him, we can't leave him in the dungeoun.
Eve of battle: Look, idiot. Rickon's dead. Also, don't fall for Ramsay's trap, k? Cheerio.
I know this particular back-and-forth has been discussed a ton, but I seriously cannot wrap my head around it still.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
So my predictions for deaths: Thoros of Myr and Jorah will bite it. Everyone else lives.

[edit]

Oh, someone is posting spoilers? I'm out, see you guys when the episode is over. I dodged spoilers for 5 days straight, ain't gonna fuck it up with 14 minutes left.

Speevy

Banned
Jon: "What do you think I should do?"
Sansa: "I don't know. Just don't do whatever he wants you to do."
Margaery; "You must do...whatever you need to do."
Jon: "Who the fuck let her in here?"

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Nah. There was that one time that she uhh...umm....hrmm. Gimme a moment here! Hrmmmmm

Remember when she used everything she learned from LF and Cersei, and used it so save LF? Remember how we were teased with Sansa the Apprentice being born with this scene?

darth-sansa.gif

Then we got season 5 :(

She was trying her best to be a good sister and care about Rickon.

But like the audience, she just could not do it.

Lmao, she pretty much manipulated her traumatised half-brother who returned from the dead, got him to do the dirty work and save her army for a Rohirrim moment.

"I told you we should wait for more men."
"tf? Sansa, this is all we have."
"..."

Volimar

Remember when she used everything she learned from LF and Cersei, and used it so save LF? Remember how we were teased with Sansa the Apprentice being born with this scene?

darth-sansa.gif

Then we got season 5 :(

She had to do that. After Ros and Ygritte she was gonna be the next redhead to go.

VeeP

18 more minutes..

I cant believe I managed to stay spoiler free this long. Whew.

Same, I've ignored this thread and any other GoT related thing since then. Left a group chat with some of my best friends because I couldn't trust others to keep their mouth shut lol.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Part of me still thinks the Sansa did all that so Jon could win her back Winterfell. But she never anticipated that he'd be declared King in the North. That smug look when she rode in with the Knight's of the Vale, was her going, "yeah I've got this shit in the bag. Saved him and his army."

Same, I've ignored this thread and any other GoT related thing since then. Left a group chat with some of my best friends because I couldn't trust others to keep their mouth shut lol.

LOL

Yeah, I needed to be unspoiled going into this adventure. The group was just too hype going into the cliffhanger.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Just want to give a round of applause to all of us who were able to remain unspoiled during this very dangerous week. Well done fam, well done!

Speevy

Banned
I expect lots of dialogue in which characters just refer to things that happened in season 1 rather than talking to each other.

VeeP

LOL

Yeah, I needed to be unspoiled going into this adventure. The group was just too hype going into the cliffhanger.

I agree 100% man. One of my friends literally said one sentence, it wasn't a spoiler but it was ambiguous as fuck. After that I'm like fuck it I'm out, add me back in Sunday night lmao.

Ridli

Man what a week. Damn spoiler people keeping me off the interesting parts of the Internet. But it's Sunday night again, let's ride!

Top Bottom