• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

I'm watching on HBO Caribbean and I have no idea if I'm ahead or behind and don't want to spoil anyone or be spoiled. Jon is talking with Jorah right now about Longclaw, does that sound right to american viewers?

I'm at Arya/Sansa talking about the note.

sangreal

I'm watching on HBO Caribbean and I have no idea if I'm ahead or behind and don't want to spoil anyone or be spoiled. Jon is talking with Jorah right now about Longclaw, does that sound right to american viewers?

yes that is where the broadcast is at

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
John: here take the only sward I have so I can die sooner in this hell of a place, cz you know? you dad gave it to me.

wtf, why are we getting so many dumb scenes in this season

Yup. We just switched to the Arya/Sansa scene right after your post. So you're with us other TV viewers.

Speevy

Banned
Hello my name is Arya Stark and I'm subbing for the forced drama that would exist between Jon and Sansa if Jon were here.

Griss

Arya is a stupid little psychopath, really. Glad that these kinds of scenes (and the Hot Pie one) really help show it.

We Civil War again?
the-fate-and-the-furious-poster.jpg

Top Bottom