• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Griss

Does Arya not remember Sansa fucking begging for her father's life on that stage? Screaming and begging and struggling? Seriously?

(Unless I'm misremembering)

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
It is a men of honor thing. You wouldn't understand.

then he should have offered that when they were inside or at dragonstone when he first met him lmao

wtf was his plan if he would have accepted the sward. Fight with barehand? or run back to get a new?

Kayhan

then he should have offered that when they were inside or at dragonstone when he first met him lmao

wtf was his plan if he would have accepted the sward. Fight with barehand? or run back to get a new?

He would have gotten Jorah's regular sword in return.

sam12

Arya also conveniently forgets that she served as cupbearer for Tywin, had 3 free kills and still did not take out Tywin

Plum

The Winterfell plotline needs to end this season. It's getting ridiculous.

EDIT: Tormund can't die this episode. He just can't.

Galang

Banned
Arya being easily manipulated by her emotions is rather believable considering her entire character arc. Don't like how they're portraying her, but it still makes some sense I guess... think this feud is stupid and pointless though.

Griss

Love the Hound, love Tormud, love Jon, love Jorah, so all these guys shooting the shit... damn this is fun. If Davos was here it'd be perfect.

These scenes could go on for hours and I'd watch. Unfortunately we've probably got more stark sisters forced nonsense to endure.

Top Bottom