• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT PART 2| Season 6 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva1991

What exactly are we expecting tonight? I think last week's epicness has completely killed my hype for the finale, cos it can't be nearly as good. Cersei's getting trialed, right? And I guess we'll see Dany set off for Westeros. What else?

I really hope we see high Sparrow die or at least suffer.

Speculation

Cercie kills everyone she loves!!!!! With that wildfire.

But im hype!!! Leas than 25 minsssssss lesss goooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Chooo chooooo!!!

Ridli

Maaaan. I'm waiting to pickup some Chinese takeout for tonight and I'm sweating cause I might be a few min late. This ain't healthy

Air

Banned
Very interested to see how they end it. I'm not the biggest fan of the show, but the last episode was very well done. Hopefully since the endgame is coming up they can still find a way to make everything surprising without turning too ridiculous. Though I am ready for some more bad pussy.

Very interested to see how they end it. I'm not the biggest fan of the show, but the last episode was very well done. Hopefully since the endgame is coming up they can still find a way to make everything surprising without turning too ridiculous. Though I am ready for some more bad pussy.

Very interested in the ending but not a fan of the show? Lol

1OLNJgd.jpg
This picture is incredible by the way lol.

"Thousands."

Air

Banned
Very interested in the ending but not a fan of the show? Lol

Yeah, I'm an animator/storyteller so I have an interest in how they decide to tell their story and what kind of set ups they use, but my personal feelings are that I would grade the show to be around a C at worst and B at best (first season was dope though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom