• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns GAF SSFIV Online Tourney registration thread

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Kadey said:
By the way, this is your logo. :D

11kkohx.jpg
Our teams logo? Cuz I made the gif above to be our logo.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Team 15? Herro?

Still waiting for Spaniard for art. I think he forgot about his team. Am I that terrible a player? Won't even add me as a friend on XBL. :lol

Pandaman! I'm in your team now (check ur PM).

I haven't been following this thread since I initially was late to the registration. But now I made it, so I need some catching up to do.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll update everything tomorrow. So tired.

Oh and the rest of the teams better get me stuff before I make them something. I'm making the official thread over the weekend and after that, there can be no changes to any team stuff. If your team needs help ask Flek or Android.

Kadey said:
I'll update everything tomorrow. So tired.

Oh and the rest of the teams better get me stuff before I make them something. I'm making the official thread over the weekend and after that, there can be no changes to any team stuff. If your team needs help ask Flek or Android.

PM'ed Flek...may the SF Gods be with us.

RS4-

henhowc said:
Team 15? Herro?

Still waiting for Spaniard for art. I think he forgot about his team. Am I that terrible a player? Won't even add me as a friend on XBL. :lol
I'm up for anything. All I know is that we'll do awesome! :D

fubarduck

Daigo said:
Fuerte users are a waste of humanity.
TurtleSnatcher said:
Daigo never said that!!

Actually, he DID say that. It's probably the most famous Daigo-ism in Japan about SF4.

In Japanese: "フォルテ使いは人間のくず” "Fuerte-tsukai wa ningen no kuzu"

Team 3 is set!

I'll repost our info again:

Team 3 Name- Lords of the Links

Members - Black_Vegeta, Grifter, Lyte Edge

Team Logo:
23mo5s2.jpg

Team Banner:
1620aqa.jpg

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZUOA7JlCN4

Motto: We got dem links!

Thanks to Flek for the logo and banner!!!

Edit: Alright Kadey, this is our finalized logo and banner. I just wanted to something with a little less ass showing up on everyone's monitor's.

Thanks again Flek, they look nice!! :D

Flek

Banned
ok guys (hope its not to late) i know while beeing fun the "dat ass" isnt a great team logo in any ways and i know you guys didnt really love it so i sat down and made you something new…more stylishly :)

1620aqa.jpg

23mo5s2.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
All teams are in! Now I just need one team to update their banner and a a few people to update some other thing and we're set.

Top Bottom