• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns GAF SSFIV Online Tourney registration thread

zlatko said:
I keep PMing my team and we have everything done, but a motto/quote. I told them both to pick ANYTHING, but nothing has happened.

Profound slowness. :lol

That works. "Profound slowness"

Though Relix hasn't said anything about the banner, I'll assume it's okay.

Edit: I'll have to change the name to "Justin Wong's Hair Club for Men" to match everyone else.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Sorry for my slowness guys, it's been the game's fault =P. Trust me, I am Ok with everything you guys decide so don't wait for me for decisions :lol

eissan

henhowc said:
I think everyone is too busy playing :\

they should be given a time limit to respond, if they dont well we just replace them with other teams or random pick their team logo, theme, song,etc.?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Spread the word. Team stuff by next wednesday or face the wrath of my choosing. Just ask Black Vegeta or Sonicspear what I potentially have in store for your teams and I was being nice when I made Ccrook's banner. :D

Nikashi

Banned
Like I said, I got a song and team name, just need to get the banner/logo/motto done and I think I'll just do a quick one with Dan.

Just to make it easier, gimme recommended dimensions for each :)

LowParry

Kadey said:
Spread the word. Team stuff by next wednesday or face the wrath of my choosing. Just ask Black Vegeta or Sonicspear what I potentially have in store for your teams and I was being nice when I made Ccrook's banner. :D

Love and Peeeeace!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nikashi said:
Like I said, I got a song and team name, just need to get the banner/logo/motto done and I think I'll just do a quick one with Dan.

Just to make it easier, gimme recommended dimensions for each :)

It doesn't matter how big they are. I can just resize them myself.

Name: Justin Wong's Hair Club for Men
Members: Zlatko, Relix, DryEyeRelief
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dOO...t&p=9CC64DF16FE83581&playnext_from=PL&index=3
Logo:
justinwongteamlogo.png

Banner:
image-0066_4BDBB62A.jpg

Motto: "Profound slowness"

KiNeSiS

Banned
If anybody drops out, I WANT IN!!!!

PSN-MikeCisThaILLest

Anyone up for casual games?
AkA My Cody Will Curb Stomp You...!

Kadey - We are changing our banner

Hamster - RentaHamster
Turtle - TurtleSnatcher
Tesseract - Tesseract (Exactly what it is)

2uypv8p.jpg

:lol

KiNeSiS said:
If anybody drops out, I WANT IN!!!!

PSN-MikeCisThaILLest

Anyone up for casual games?
AkA My Cody Will Curb Stomp You...!

Fail less please

This is 360 only not PSN.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
DryEyeRelief said:
Name: Justin Wong's Hair Club for Men
Members: Zlatko, Relix, DryEyeRelief
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dOO...t&p=9CC64DF16FE83581&playnext_from=PL&index=3
Logo: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x7/dusperzlatko/justinwongteamlogo.png[
Banner: http://xs.to/image-0066_4BDBB62A.jpg
Motto: "Profound slowness"

With this alone we better win :lol . Guys we need to separate a date to spar or something, Ill be adding you guys soon so we can play some and see where we can make our games better. Yup yup.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

zlatko

Banned
Relix said:
With this alone we better win :lol . Guys we need to separate a date to spar or something, Ill be adding you guys soon so we can play some and see where we can make our games better. Yup yup.

Been asking to be added on Xbox before the game even came out. More profound slowness from our team. :lol

GT: Outlaw Slevin

I'm trying to main Cody, but my wake up game and ability to capitalize on punishment is costing me matches...that and the gauntlet of run away/turtle shotos. :/

Nikashi

Banned
So do you SLEEP Kadey? I keep coming here at like 3am to check on something and I keep seeing you've just posted :lol

fubarduck

Kadey, what size do you want for the team banner or does it matter? I guess it doesn't really judging from the various sizes thus far =P

LowParry

I'm sorry to say that I am not going to be able to participate with Team 1. I know MarkMan wanted in so if he would like to take my spot, or Kadey can decide on a fair decision to fill my spot. I have some personal matters that I need to focus on so I can't play.

Again, apologies. :(

Top Bottom