• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming forecast

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
What’s NEOGAF’s gaming forecast is there a franchise that you think with a talented developer coming soon?

Look at gaming today, big worlds, really rough dialogues still, upgrades, somewhere between 40-100 hours.

Extra question could a reboot of a big franchise happen?

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
August 23rd 2024, expecting a strong heat surge from the west coast, penetrating across the country

BLZro3a.jpeg

cuURMId.jpeg

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
wtf-is-this-john.gif

OP, if English is not your first language send me your rough draft via PM and I will help you. If English is your primary language may God have mercy on your soul.

wtf-is-this-john.gif

OP, if English is not your first language send me your rough draft via PM and I will help you. If English is your primary language may God have mercy on your soul.
Wait... He literally only messed two things up, and one wasn't even spelling, it was just a lack of a comma. Here:
What’s NEOGAF’s gaming forecast is there a...
He should have added a comma after "forecast".
...franchise that you think with a talented developer coming soon?
and here. "That you think with a talented developer coming soon".

It's a bit of a weird phrasing, that's all.
Look at gaming today, big worlds, really rough dialogues still, upgrades, somewhere between 40-100 hours.

Extra question could a reboot of a big franchise happen?
The rest was all fine.

English is not my main language, and even I could point out that you are making a big deal about two mistakes that didn't disrupt the understanding of the post at all.

Go back to Concord, bruddah.

images

Last edited:
Top Bottom