• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[GC] Astumare! made in wario (jap) for cheap

fr4nz

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-8it-84-j-71-4e-70-2ol.html
PA.03477.001.jpg

Atsumare!! Made in Wario
Nintendo of Japan

Compatible with Game Cube™
For JAP/Asian systems, use Freeloader for other.
Japanese NTSC

List price: US$ 38.90
Weekly special price: US$ 22.90
You save: US$ 16.00

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Bah, if only the U.S. version were that cheap!

EDIT - Just remembered that the U.S. version is $30 already, so it wouldn't be that much of a difference.

fr4nz

human5892 said:
Bah, if only the U.S. version were that cheap!

EDIT - Just remembered that the U.S. version is $30 already, so it wouldn't be that much of a difference.

all gafers are not US resident....
and don't forget the import lovers ;)

BuG

Just a quick question before I place an order with Play-Asia. Atsumare allows for saving with the Freeloader, yeah? And how import-friendly is it? I've tried Google and GameFAQs for an answer, but they were no help.

fr4nz

i imported this one, and it work just fine on my PAL cube with my freeloader.
the menus are easy to understand, but there's one or two mini-game that requiere the japanese knowledge or you'll need a lot of luck. But since this game is multiplayer oriented, that doesn't really matter imho.

BuG

fr4nz said:
i imported this one, and it work just fine on my PAL cube with my freeloader.
the menus are easy to understand, but there's one or two mini-game that requiere the japanese knowledge or you'll need a lot of luck. But since this game is multiplayer oriented, that doesn't really matter imho.
Cheers. Pity I'll need to buy another memory card in addition to Atsumare and the Freeloader, can I just buy any memory card and the game will automatically format it for me?

Top Bottom