• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War Judgement |OT| Brothers from the beginning, Bros till the end

Madness

The problem is, I don't want to buy it yet to see if price will drop, but I'm scared it'll suffer the same drop off that Gears 3 had.

Gears 1 was a masterpiece, and I must've played it everyday until Halo 3 launch.

Krilekk

Banned
Damn, preorders for this in Germany must be bad. Amazon offers the game + 400 Allards + black wireless controller + Young Dom + Hammerburst for 64 €. That puts the game at a value of 30 €.

Damn, preorders for this in Germany must be bad. Amazon offers the game + 400 Allards + black wireless controller + Young Dom + Hammerburst for 64 €. That puts the game at a value of 30 €.
This year will be end of the cycle, they need to start shifting stock ;)

The_Monk

I just want to say congrats to the fellow GAFfer OP that made an OT that give me a similar chuckle since the last time I saw the Dragon Age II OT.

Zezboob

Oh lol at the number of maps coming with final version.

One year ago the alpha had more maps (but not fully textured, some even without any textures).

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
This is going to be gooooood!

Can't wait to try out FFA. Mayhem guaranteed!

Mifune

Mehmber
I'm interested in the campaign because of the Tom Bissell script. I hope it doesn't just prove that great writers outside of games aren't always capable of writing great games.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Mentioning the titty magazine is the best thing about this OP.

I can't wait for this. I still play Gears 3 to this day for Horde mode. The new one sounds interesting and i'm always up for new maps and co-op.

Single player is probably the only holdout for this game.
If it is long & good, the game might be redeemed, if not (& we know if won't) then bomba.

That's everything to me as well. I enjoy the series a lot and it's a blast to play. Bulletstorm was also really fun even though it's short.

I can see how Bulletstorm was the right length but it's still hard to get over the fact I'm paying $60 for only 5hrs. I'm hoping GoW:J is at least as long as the past games, if not a little longer, to justify my purchase.

That's all I care about. Whether it's the same thing or not, I don't care. I just hope it's fun.

CyReN

Amazing OT.

Does anybody know how strict the Gamestop pre-order is with the mp preview thing, can you use the free powerup card or does it have to be paid one?

Addnan

Great OP, gave up on this game as soon as I heard what they have done to the MP. Having played the shit out of the last 3 multiplayers I am pretty sad.

Caboose

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Top Bottom