• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to see the girls' impressions when you bring them to your room.

8ZkPh.jpg

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I for one am a bit jealous of his room. Anyone who is a fan of Amagami and TWGOK is cool in my book. Plus, I've got a new Seraphim gif.

SUPARSTARX

I wait in anticipation. She'll make a great accompaniment to my the Hawkeye and Mark VII Iron Man I'm planning on picking up this year.
She's suppose to have sculpted hair this time around which will be awesome because i DO NOT want doll hair.

Going to get the entire collection, hopefully she won't cost too much because the rising prices are kind of getting out of hand. Everyone is like $190 to $220. Hulk is probably going to break a few wallets wide open. I'm anticipating him to maybe hit $300 due to his size.

Nick fury
hawk
Thor
Loki
Capt
Widow
iron man
Hulk

dankir

I keep all my stuff boxed until I build a new house, but this is my basement / man cave gaming room.

Hot Toys Iron Man Series

480234_10151772694825451_574840450_24727581_62984223_n.jpg

Hot Toys Batman Series

398253_10151772691930451_574840450_24727576_1235147459_n.jpg

Have most of the upcoming Avengers series on Pre-Order, can't wait to see Hulk and Black Widow. Got the 1989 Batmobile on pre order as well :)

Transformers, G1, FansProject, Revoltech, Movie, etc.
IMG_6040.jpg

More TransformersL Masterpiece, Takara Reissues
IMG_6035.jpg

She's suppose to have sculpted hair this time around which will be awesome because i DO NOT want doll hair.

Going to get the entire collection, hopefully she won't cost too much because the rising prices are kind of getting out of hand. Everyone is like $190 to $220. Hulk is probably going to break a few wallets wide open. I'm anticipating him to maybe hit $300 due to his size.

Nick fury
hawk
Thor
Loki
Capt
Widow
iron man
Hulk

Yeah I heard the rumblings of sculpted hair - do want. Doll hair is so... mehhhh. Plus, I think the shorter do looks better as far as BW is concerned. I didn't care much for her IM2 look, but TA look had me caring much more.

SUPARSTARX

I keep all my stuff boxed until I build a new house, but this is my basement / man cave gaming room.

Hot Toys Iron Man Series

[]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/480234_10151772694825451_574840450_24727581_62984223_n.jpg[/IMG]

Hot Toys Batman Series

[]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398253_10151772691930451_574840450_24727576_1235147459_n.jpg[/IMG]

Have most of the upcoming Avengers series on Pre-Order, can't wait to see Hulk and Black Widow. Got the 1989 Batmobile on pre order as well :)

Transformers, G1, FansProject, Revoltech, Movie, etc.
[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/DANKIR/Home%20Theater/IMG_6040.jpg[/IMG]

More TransformersL Masterpiece, Takara Reissues
[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/DANKIR/Home%20Theater/IMG_6035.jpg[/IMG]

/salute

I came in late to the 1/6 collecting. Hopefully I'll have a nice little collection of Bane, TDKR Batman, Catwoman, and Joker 2.0 in possession.

SUPARSTARX

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking to get the Hot Toys DX-01 Joker for less than $500 from somewhere. Any ideas?

Just wait for DX Joker 2.0. Rumor has it that it's just a revision with better paint, PERS, and different accessories or something.

There is a recasted DX01 head on eBay by Headplay if you want to build your own. The paint job isn't amazing but it's not a bad recast. If you can do your own paint, more power to you.

SUPARSTARX

More official pictures of EB Men in Black 3.

69464edegw1dtafaiwrbhj.jpg

69464edegw1dtaf5s352tj.jpg

69464edegw1dtal8v3u09j.jpg

69464edegw1dtagwsc2dfj.jpg

69464edegw1dtafvlft07j.jpg

69464edegw1dtaemxok7vj.jpg

69464edegw1dtadwgniugj.jpg

They're supposed to be $180 shipped from Enterbay direct if anybody's interested.

Bigbadtoystore should be taking preorders for them sooner or later. There's a possibility EB might do a dual pack for a little cheaper in the future.

Has anyone got the DC Direct Joker 1/6? Managed to get one for £56, should come next week, I know it isn't a Hot Toys but a lot of reviews say it was fairly good considering the price. Looking forward to getting it!

Still on the look out for a Joker bank robber (I love the packaging), one on eBay atm for £215 bin but that is a bit steep considering several have sold for £160-180 in the past couple weeks.

Also want an Iron Man, got £95 amazon gift certificate to use and was hoping I could find one on there but no luck atm :(

Also has anyone got the Takara Batman? Can get one for ~£80, thinking about it.

How much roughly do Hot Toys products cost at launch? Because I guess they will bring out a new Batman this summer?

How much roughly do Hot Toys products cost at launch? Because I guess they will bring out a new Batman this summer?
Anywhere between $170-$220, depending on the figure. DX figures are usually $240 and up. Everything else just kinda follows it's own individual pricing.

Hot Toys has already announced that they have the Dark Knight Rises license. In fact, this teaser image just showed up on their Facebook page recently...

487184_10150831003087344_1686955973_n.jpg

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Anywhere between $170-$220, depending on the figure. DX figures are usually $240 and up. Everything else just kinda follows it's own individual pricing.

Hot Toys has already announced that they have the Dark Knight Rises license. In fact, this teaser image just showed up on their Facebook page recently...

487184_10150831003087344_1686955973_n.jpg

OMG. Opportunity Cost/ Trade off between MGS3 Snake, or the BadPod?!

cajunator

Banned
Tomorrow I hope to get a decent display case finally and unbox the 17 or so large figures I have sitting around my room. Lots of new ones I recently got online and at an anime convention. They need to be FREE. the boxes are so sad :(

SUPARSTARX

Do you guys know how big the Batwing is compared to the tumbler? It's like 2x-3x the length of Tumbler unless they do a smaller scale version, nobody's really gonna afford a 1/6 scale Batwing.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I just got the DK Joker, Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins Bat suit fig, Batman 89, and Joker 89. I have the Tumbler on pre-order which should arrive in August. I want to get the Dark Knight DX Bat suit figure, but of course they're crazy expensive on eBay right now. Have there been any rumors of them doing a new one for DKR? Possibly with that EMP gun? I'm thinking of getting all the Avengers ones as well.

Cheers for that, still tempted with the Takara Batman but I guess I could hold out for TDKR Hot Toys and for the time being try and get an Iron Man, the gantry one looks cool but is quite expensive, I love the Battle Damaged one and I am hoping I can grab one.

Yazuka

I'm hoping figuregaf can help me with this one. I usually don't like this kind of figure but I think its really cool. But does someone know where its from? Name or anything?

figure.jpg

I'm hoping figuregaf can help me with this one. I usually don't like this kind of figure but I think its really cool. But does someone know where its from? Name or anything?

figure.jpg
Looks like Guin Saga.

Edit: Hmm, I was wrong.

Edit 2: Pantheras Luteus from Kamen Rider Agito.

LuCkymoON

Banned
Asmodeus2.jpg

Yeah, BOOBS, but OMG I'm a sucker for a girl with horns, especially demon girls. I must have this.

^ Gotta love Niθ designing them thick characters. The 7 sins line has some great designs. Lucifer is next and will be based off this art.
http://myfigurecollection.net/image/I_Kyubey1335453964.jpeg

Can't wait to see figures of Wrath and Greed.
http://wcloudxkumo.com/2012/01/13/hobby-japans-new-7-sins-project/

whelp there goes another $700+ >_<

cajunator

Banned
I got a nice curio cabinet on Memorial Day sale so hopefully I can unbox all the figures and take photos of them finally. Got like 16 or 17 figures to unbox!

Nikashi

Banned
Any recommendations on where one could acquire replacement elbow and shoulder joints for Figma? (Specifically the Konata Izumi one). I bought one used at Vancouver FanExpo and they definitely both need replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom