• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Hmm.. if a store writes this: "If Paid items are canceled, store credit will be issued."

Does that mean, that I will get my money back if I cancel my order?

no, I got a news letter for it and bought it right away. 3000 pcs gone in a weekend.

Same as you, plus it was my first order so got $10 off!

Just waiting for my fedex bill now /sucksbeinginUK

Also got a Bank Robber Joker at last for a sensible price from someone on SSF, quite happy with it, much better than I had expected. Just need to pay off my Jack Sparrow DX order and that will be my next figure and first DX, I have heard it is one of the best they have done so really excited for it!!

SUPARSTARX

Same as you, plus it was my first order so got $10 off!

Just waiting for my fedex bill now /sucksbeinginUK

Also got a Bank Robber Joker at last for a sensible price from someone on SSF, quite happy with it, much better than I had expected. Just need to pay off my Jack Sparrow DX order and that will be my next figure and first DX, I have heard it is one of the best they have done so really excited for it!!

They put out a teaser for Joker DX 2.0.

It's going to be based off the interrogation scene so the head should be wildly painted and weathered up from the beat downs.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I will never have that Zero Suit Samus posted a page or two ago.

How come you guys didn't snag me one?

They put out a teaser for Joker DX 2.0.

It's going to be based off the interrogation scene so the head should be wildly painted and weathered up from the beat downs.

I saw that, eagerly awaiting more details and ready to place a pre-order!

Got Thor, Cap America and Hawkeye all pre-ordered so just waiting on Hulk and Black Widow now.

SUPARSTARX

I saw that, eagerly awaiting more details and ready to place a pre-order!

Got Thor, Cap America and Hawkeye all pre-ordered so just waiting on Hulk and Black Widow now.

zAgUE.gif

Pachimari

I actually didn't want the Alisa Bosconovitch figure right now, so I'm gonna shoot pictures like never before of her on grass, at the beach, in a glass of redwine etc. I'm gonna be inspired totally.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Not going to buy it but I don't like her dress being attached to the base. They should've used a raised platform.

It'll look awful in typical lighting conditions.

Ultimadrago

Yo guys, is contemplating on purchasing a largely out-of-print/stock set of figures from Ebay (the only place I can find it) just asking for trouble?

(...because that's the position I'm in right now)

SUPARSTARX

I'm not a fan of the EB 1/4 line. They always look out of proportion and HT's just kills them on sculpt likeness.
I think they've made a pretty good impression so far starting with Arnold and moving onto Sly. The only thing slightly off is that Rambo doesn't look as buff as he can be and I suppose that may be due to articulation compensation. Overall, pretty good looking set. I just hate to see these things keep rising in prices. But 1/4 Arnold sold so well, Hot Toys is jumping on the band wagon too. The competition looks great. There's tons of cool stuff I want to see first before I think about picking up later on.

Yeah. Though they aren't anything fancy to begin with, it's a set Hidamari Sketch figures.
Looks good. I've ordered stuff from Asia and everything comes in pretty well. Those are tiny little figures? Doesn't seem like an unreasonable price considering a lot of tiny figurines that size sell for a stupid $8-$10 each at random.

cajunator

Banned
Also I have ordered figurines from Hong Kong before. You can get legitimate merchandise fine from there you just have to be absolutelh sure youre not buying bootleg.
I got a really cute Millhiore F Biscotti from one such dealer.

panda21

are there any cool non-semi naked ladies figures that came out recently? (like since january)

I kind of dig the robot/character figures but not really into the anime girl ones, just wondering if there is any cool new stuff to look out for since I last went to Japan.

that Link figure looks awesome but isnt out till october i dont think? thinking about the P3 one too.

NEO0MJ

Speaking of which, I pre-ordered both of the Samus figures from AmiAmi. When should we be expecting to hear from them in regards to payment and shipping and what not?

When they receive the product they'll send an e-mail to those who preordered telling them of the total amount (product cost+shipping costs) that is to be sent to them via paypal.

Hero

Also is there a release date for the Skyward Sword Link Figma?

Edit:

October-ish.

When they receive the product they'll send an e-mail to those who preordered telling them of the total amount (product cost+shipping costs) that is to be sent to them via paypal.

Awesome, thanks! Can't wait, hopefully they get them in soon.

Holy shit, this is awesome!

Also I find this image hilarious:

o0450060012014938250.jpg

Speaking of which, I pre-ordered both of the Samus figures from AmiAmi. When should we be expecting to hear from them in regards to payment and shipping and what not?

Samus figures still haven't been released. Actually none of the Figma figures have been released this month so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom