• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genki working on PCVR2 adaptor for PC

I’d be happy with an adapter that lets me play my PC games on PSVR2. Of course I’d prefer official support but this will do in the interim. I want to finish Half Life Alyx and get back to Blade and Sorcery.

Tams

That’s great, but I wish Genki would work on a new Tokyo Xtreme Racer.

Wrong Genki. This is a company that mostly just rebadges and repackages OEM tech accessories (like Anker do). Though you do get a warranty and someone to actually complain to who has to attempt to rectify the issue.

The Genki game studio you're thinking of has this logo:

Genkilogo.png

nikos

Wrong Genki. This is a company that mostly just rebadges and repackages OEM tech accessories (like Anker do). Though you do get a warranty and someone to actually complain to who has to attempt to rectify the issue.

The Genki game studio you're thinking of has this logo:

Genkilogo.png

I always assumed it was the same company because the lines around the G sort of resemble the hair on that logo. I figurued they rebranded and started making peripherals instead of games. Good to know.

It looks like SOMETHING is still happening at the other Genki. No clue how they're still in business but I'm glad they are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom