• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gentle Lovers FC - A brief history of wetness |PS4 FIFA 15 Pro Clubs|

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Been a couple years since I got wet. Lemmie get back in on this.

GAF: sol..
PSN: afridgetoofar

sneaky77

Did you guys pick a good jersey for this season?

images

Rikkun

Hey we won something I guess.

EDIT: good games everyone! I'm going to bed at 7AM proud of my goal.

An own goal, but still proud.

Hail Cobra.

Jezabel

Hey guys

Picked this up today, in Australia so don't know how time compatible I am with you guys but I'm keen anyway!

Jezabel Joshizzled @MuzMUFC

Rodelero

Can definitely help out on the EU front, didn't play Clubs all last year and it was like a hole in my life.

Rodelero TrenchBucket @xaor

Should be getting the game tomorrow, and if not, well, damn.

That's not half bad. I can dig it.

Btw, are all of the defensive issues that people are complaining about cropping up in Pro Clubs, too, or are they isolated to H2H matches?

Rikkun

Btw, are all of the defensive issues that people are complaining about cropping up in Pro Clubs, too, or are they isolated to H2H matches?

We didn't have many problem, but we had a human GK, AA (iirc) moving the defense and midfielders always trying to catch up.

I tried to jump in a few drop-in matches to train my pro. 1-sec button lag is horrible, and EVERY lobby I get in gives me two lines of connection. At least I managed to score a few goals and assists but the overall is still under the 80 mark :\

I play CB and find its actually a little easier to defend than last year. There were some weird quirks where my guy wouldn't turn and run instantly when I tried to on 1 or 2 occasions. This slow reaction time may be built into a positioning or some other rating and it may have more of an effect on lower rated players like my pro even when I control them (which I would be ok with even if that is a change)

We didn't have many problem, but we had a human GK, AA (iirc) moving the defense and midfielders always trying to catch up.
I play CB and find its actually a little easier to defend than last year. There were some weird quirks where my guy wouldn't turn and run instantly when I tried to on 1 or 2 occasions. This slow reaction time may be built into a positioning or some other rating and it may have more of an effect on lower rated players like my pro even when I control them (which I would be ok with even if that is a change)
Glad to hear it isn't too serious, and hopefully they'll patch out some of the other issues ASAP.

Guys, I just sent the transfer request.
If you add one of the managers to your friend's list, then you should be able to just join up. I'd guess that BigPapaGlueHands will be the first manager on this afternoon.

If you add one of the managers to your friend's list, then you should be able to just join up. I'd guess that BigPapaGlueHands will be the first manager on this afternoon.

I added the 3 managers just in case. After one of them accepts my request, I'll cancel the other requests. Thanks for the reply!

sneaky77

I didn't play any so I can't say lol, it felt like it wasn't as bad as seasons though, pro clubs is my most played mode so thats cool I just wished the seasons mode had more use for midfield play instead of completely ignoring it like 90% people do

Rikkun

I'm up and running guys, hit me up if you want to play, I'll understand nothing you say and mutter italian curses as yesterday.

Good times last night, everyone.

If you want to check Club stats and whatnot online, you can do that here if you're logged into your EA/FIFA account.

So I'm interested in playing casually, what position should I create? Kinda suck at defense so thinking either Striker or mid, problem is I feel like everyone will be playing a striker.

Hasney

So I'm interested in playing casually, what position should I create? Kinda suck at defense so thinking either Striker or mid, problem is I feel like everyone will be playing a striker.

You can switch at any time, so feel free to make whatever to start with and level up with drop in games. Then pick what you're comfortable with.

There's usually space in midfield whereas striker is typically crowded. Outside back is another option.

v1lla21

Good times last night, everyone.

If you want to check Club stats and whatnot online, you can do that here if you're logged into your EA/FIFA account.
Huh, doesn't seem to update automatically. My pro is at an 84 overall and I've also scored a few goals in another club.

Huh, doesn't seem to update automatically. My pro is at an 84 overall and I've also scored a few goals in another club.
It's definitely lagging a bit on some of the stats/values, but that'll make less of a difference as we get more games under our belt.

PsychoWARD23, Psychoward23

created a center attacking mid, or something. I'm not really familiar with the intricacies of soccer/football positions.

Meier

For what it's worth, the stats are solely for the club you're at. If you left FCGL and re-joined a different club.. then came back, they'd start over at 0 again as well.

Oh yea... Sorry about the defense, or lack thereof last night. I was a little off my game and should have prevented most of those goals against us.

I should be around this weekend for some games.

Oh yea... Sorry about the defense, or lack thereof last night. I was a little off my game and should have prevented most of those goals against us.
No need to apologize. I didn't cover myself in glory last night: 4 games, 10 passes, 4 tackles. I might as well have pulled a Nullpointer and just left the controller on the couch for a while. ;)

iFootball

Hahahaha!!!.... Hey now!... I did put the game on pause =...

...though, not with the result I expected

But then I came back triumphantly!!!.... yeah...

sestrugen

sestrugen, sestrugen, @sestrugen

Just got my PS4 yesterday with FIFA, looking forward to try for a position in your club

Top Bottom