• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gentle Lovers FC - A brief history of wetness |PS4 FIFA 15 Pro Clubs|

Pachimari

I got to sign out of the group. I'll probably never get around to this mode, as I primarily prefer to play the whole team and not a single player.

Meier

Sorry for the bump, are you guys still active?
Yep! Awesome and CB don't play as much this year but I think Big Papa Glue Hands can also accept transfer requests. We usually organize games via Twitter..might be playing tonight.

OG Loc

Yep! Awesome and CB don't play as much this year but I think Big Papa Glue Hands can also accept transfer requests. We usually organize games via Twitter..might be playing tonight.
Thanks for the fast response! I was starting to get worried lol.
I'm not sure when but I should definitely be on tonight.

"February is for Lovers" -- Over 12 minutes of gentle loving.

Enjoy.
Video Title should be "The February Chief & BigPete Circlejerk"

Your collection of regular ass goals is missing all the extraordinary ones Ive scored this month.

Remember my bicycle kick from outside the box, or my weak foot olimpico or the time I scored on a 50 yard free kick rocket or that time when I dribbled thru all 10 defenders then did a rabona into a rainbow flick then finished by megging the keeper with a backheel pass in the 94th minute that clinched an epic 3 goal comeback and clinched promotion for the club?

Where are all those goals??? I sent Meier the recordings and then deleted them off my PS4 afterwards because I figured they would be immortalized in this video...

sneaky77

Video Title should be "The February Chief & BigPete Circlejerk"

Your collection of regular ass goals is missing all the extraordinary ones Ive scored this month.

Remember my bicycle kick from outside the box, or my weak foot olimpico or the time I scored on a 50 yard free kick rocket or that time when I dribbled thru all 10 defenders then did a rabona into a rainbow flick then finished by megging the keeper with a backheel pass in the 94th minute that clinched an epic 3 goal comeback and clinched promotion for the club?

Where are all those goals??? I sent Meier the recordings and then deleted them off my PS4 afterwards because I figured they would be immortalized in this video...

sabotaage!

Yo bros.

Just got fifa15 on ps4 finally.

Been playing for many years and I'd say I am an above average skilled player but not exceptional.

Is this still active to a degree?

Luvs_2_Squidge is my PSN name if so,

Yo bros.

Just got fifa15 on ps4 finally.

Been playing for many years and I'd say I am an above average skilled player but not exceptional.

Is this still active to a degree?

Luvs_2_Squidge is my PSN name if so,

We still play pretty often usually between 9:30pm-1:00am EST.

One of the GMs will have to accept your invite. Search for the club "Gentle Lovers" and send a join request.

Wreav

Banned
Gonna need some clarification on that gamertag first. If squidging involves wetness of any sort, you're automatically in.

Gonna need some clarification on that gamertag first. If squidging involves wetness of any sort, you're automatically in.

It sure does.

It's a code name for spunking. My GF came up with the name so I was most pleased.

I'll request to join tomorrow.

Clubs was already fucking weird this year. You'll fit right in.

Cheers, I look forward to it.

My club on the last FIFA to have pro clubs was called 'Crusty Bumcrack' so I'm well accustomed to the weirdness.

Played my first drop-in match earlier and forget how many midgets with green huge Afros you see lol.

What a game

the video shows what everyone already knows but is too afraid to admit... I am the best player on this shit club and you all are holding me back from achieving my true potential...

/rant

...and some of those goals from the other lesser members of the club were half decent this month

Top Bottom