• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gentle Lovers FC - A brief history of wetness |PS4 FIFA 15 Pro Clubs|

v1lla21

I'm probably going to be on around d 4:30pm Pacific today for those that'll be free and want to play later. I mostly play winger so I suck in any other position :p I cross a lot too so be prepare for some
horrible crosses
:p

Rikkun

I haven't tried playing with you guys. When is the next game?

Spain? Usually people gather around at 2/3am from what I've seen.
There are people playing in footyGAF too but they might be in another club (and they're mostly european so they probably play earlier)

sneaky77

Spain? Usually people gather around at 2/3am from what I've seen.
There are people playing in footyGAF too but they might be in another club (and they're mostly european so they probably play earlier)

anyone is welcome to make a euro ps4 club also, no restrictions here lol.

Rikkun

anyone is welcome to make a euro ps4 club also, no restrictions here lol.

I didn't even think this was a region restricted club, so.

Anyway 3 matches in a row where I get a "failed to send your data to EA servers", so I play and I gain no stats. I'm starting to remember why I entirely skipped Fifa14.

sneaky77

I didn't even think this was a region restricted club, so.

Oh is not at all.. anyone can play when they are online, no set times or anything, I was just saying, that if euros prefer a club for themselves so they can have people on their times that is no big deal, sorry if it came across differently.

Rikkun

Oh is not at all.. anyone can play when they are online, no set times or anything, I was just saying, that if euros prefer a club for themselves so they can have people on their times that is no big deal, sorry if it came across differently.

Oh, nevermind :D I just jumped in here when I saw Cornballer linking the club in the FIFA OT, and I had fun when I played with you guys so I'll stick around anyway!

v1lla21

Anyone's PS4 go bonkers when playing FIFA? Mine runs extremely slow when I'm playing FIFA.

Hey guys, can my friend join? He's not on GAF and I'm the only friend he has that owns a ps4.
His PSN is whitefang_182

Do someone wants to play Pro-club right now? Currently online and I see other 3 members online, so I'm wondering if they want to play.

sneaky77

Pro Tip #1, if there is someone playing just jump in, this year you can just reserve place so you will be dropped straight into the next match, so we are hardly ever going back to the lobby at all.

Had a good time playing with you guys earlier even though my contribution was limited. Thanks papagluehands for the stats boosters!

I would like to join up if possible please. Just picked up the game and determined to make a go of it this season. EU PSN:

Spectrum128, XDaveyboyX, @davmcintosh

Thank you!

I would like to join up if possible please. Just picked up the game and determined to make a go of it this season. EU PSN:

Spectrum128, XDaveyboyX, @davmcintosh

Thank you!
Add one of the managers to your friend's list, and you should be able to join up.

I added NFFD and estrogen tonight. If there's anyone else that's keen to join up, post in the thread and we'll figure it out.

I believe I was asked to place this in the thread.

ardscw.gif

Add one of the managers to your friend's list, and you should be able to join up.

I added NFFD and estrogen tonight. If there's anyone else that's keen to join up, post in the thread and we'll figure it out.

I'll sort that tonight. I had problems with the game last night, it was incredibly jerky. I've hunted around and think it's my network settings so I'll hopefully rectify this evening. Thanks very much!

Top Bottom