• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gentle Lovers FC - Wetter than Ever |FIFA 16 PS4 Pro Clubs|

Wreav

Banned
9HQOhAc.png

It is time once again for you to join our club, play 4 games with us, and leave forever in the night without so much as a goodbye.

2015 saw our best year yet in terms of player base, total games, and overall performance. The Div 1 championship still eludes us, though, despite making Div 2 our bitch numerous times. WILL YOU BE THE HERO TO LEAD US TO GLORY THIS YEAR?

Nah, cause you'll have quit 2 months ago.

When you're ready to join, search for Gentle Lovers in game. We aren't a public club, but if you friend a manager, you can join without us having to accept you. All GAF members are welcome to play! If you choose to join, drop your twitter handle in the thread to get added to our group chat, where we coordinate playing.

Our returning cast of characters with their highlight of the year (GAF/PSN, you should PSN friend the guys in red for club access):

Meier, abellwillring - 995 games played, 454 goals, 218 assists, 47 animal impersonations in party chat

epPT2Zr.gif

TheVisualizer, TheVisualizer - 962 games played, 128 goals, 124 assists, 13 claims of "I got this" on a FK that resulted in a turnover

hF8nR7s.gif

Wreav, BigPapaGlueHands - 746 games played, 281 goals, 318 assists, 89 minutes of highlights uploaded that 3 people watched

l9lAplE.gif

sneaky77, trapperkreeper - 594 games played, 248 goals, 131 assists, 61 jokes made about the 3-5-2

4Aw7rFW.gif

ijm72, younghov72 - 548 games played, 140 goals, 154 assists, 24 times having to ask in chat if he was still there

ESrWizN.gif

robertoci, robertoci - |=###=| DATA CORRUPTED, TURNCOAT DETECTED |=###=|

shqtDVq.gif

iFootball, NullPointer - 328 games played, 35 goals, 23 assists, 3 trips to Mexico mid season

cmC4TJ6.gif

OG Loc, sweeney757 - 291 games played, 45 goals, 47 assists, 32 comments about uninterruptible animations

In keeping with Sweeney's complaints about the animation, I will honor him by not subjecting him to an extra 3 seconds worth

Meus Renaissance, starfleets - 109 games played, 48 goals, 26 assists, 3-5-2 bad decisions

4ktrb0C.gif

Special shoutout to the generics that were procedurally generated for us this year, uncharacteristically excellent offense and defensive play from them.

gckAO3r.gif

ZR9Q9RF.gif

TL;DR

FIFA'S BACK, BITCHES, GET LOUD AND GET WET.

UlgM1kf.gif

Great job on the OP

Edit: I played 2 drop in games tonight and it feels different enough to be fresh. The players have a different weight to them and the ball bounces all over the place. The generic AI makes really stupid passes even by their standards. They now like doing little first time passes in tight traffic when you arent expecting them.

I would also like to request an edit to my profile information in the OP as it's a blatant assassination of my character and is misleading information for any new transfers who may be contemplating playing at The Wet Hole.

It should say "7986 unnecessary attempts of fancy passes that led to 7900 Viz-aways™ that led to 3895 goals for the opposing teams."

Last year I hired an assistant named Siri that watched every game I play like a hawk. I maintained detailed and organized spreadsheets with her observations to corroborate the figures I've posted above.

Meier

Excellent work on the OP! Ryhian texted me about his copy shipping the other day so he's definitely back this season and Agent Dormer just got back from his honeymoon so he'll be around as well. Looking forward to getting pissed off a lot with my friends.

akileese

I'm probably still terrible at this but I'd love to play. I most play regular online and career mode but I've been wanting to get back into clubs for a while now since I'm not a huge ultimate team fan.

Just sent a friend request to abellwillring for an invite. I ran with you guys last year, but of course disappeared like 3 months in.

Edit: Actually I'll send you a message Wreav. I forgot you were already on my friends list. My PSN is GotTheShakes.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Sent a transfer request (afridgetoofar). Hopefully I can run a couple matches with yall tomorrow.

Wreav

Banned
I got Shakes request and you're in, didn't see Sol's. Nice to play with you akileese, I'm sure we'll see more of you.

Great job everyone keeping a general shape too, even if the stamina is forcing us to!

Top Bottom