• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genuine question...Has another game inspired more popular threads than Concord?

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like the last two months there have been 1 - 2 popular Concord threads on the front page of NeoGAFs gaming section.

Can you recall another game that has inspired more threads & discussion in a similar time frame? The only other title I would estimate was as popular was The Last of Us 2 around its launch. Are there any metrics we can use to gauge? Also, does this point to larger development in gaming communities?

(I tried to get just the GIF posted below as it's symbolic)

Last edited:

N30RYU

For good of bad this game will be referented for the generations to come.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Everyone loves a train wreck

It would be interesting to compare data on the most popular "trainwreck games" every year over the last 10 years on NeoGAF.

I feel like we've never seen anything like Concord, but I could be too close to the situation as I avoid the majority of these games.

ZoukGalaxy

Bloodborne.... BY FAR

Really Big GIF

Not a single month without a random Bloodborne new thread.

Last edited:

Sentenza

We've seen countless failures and games cancelled over the years, but I genuinely don't think there's ever been a case before of of a game RELEASED that bombed so hard with this type of budget/production behind.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Men_in_Boxes Men_in_Boxes

What GaaS games are you into/do you play?
A little in no mans land at the moment. Probably still Fortnite and The Finals...though both games are in bad states according to my personal preferences. I tend to gravitate towards PvP where strategy / tactics play a larger than usual role. Definitely ready for the next big thing.

Top Bottom