• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
AyfC5Uo.gif

Fox318

I just watched the Ultimate Warrior documentary on the WWE Network.

There is an Air Force Gator sign in the crowd.

Was Dan really promoting his book at raw?

DJ88

I just wanna say I don't think that UPF will ever be topped. The entire GB crew in one place, playing some of the best couch multiplayer games around, with some gambling to boot. It was a beautiful thing.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I just watched the Ultimate Warrior documentary on the WWE Network.

There is an Air Force Gator sign in the crowd.

Was Dan really promoting his book at raw?

Possibly? If it was from his last appearance that was after Wrestlemania, did Dan go to Raw too or just Wrestlemania this year?

I would guess it's not him though. He's a relatively popular wrestling fan and people love to bring jokes from the internet to WWE shows.

Seriously, is anyone even watching that thing?

No idea. Awards shows of any kind (for any industry) are never a good watch. Any good that comes out of it (trailers I guess) will have a thread on GAF in seconds anyway.

I am going to catch up on Haven... night all. Haven is a good show guys.

Fox318

Its so odd. Its right at the end when they are cutting the onions and turning on the emotional score and then

AIR FORCE GATOR

Lijik

Was playing catchup on the stream since I came in halfway through, got to the start of Drawful and they just replaced the stream with the VGAs

bogus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom