• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Of course I was.

WI0HR5Q.gif

Fox318

It seems insane that a potential game of the year nominee is a game on a system most of the staff probably had to dust off before playing.

Wii U is a weird system.

fleck0

I'm so glad I avoided this thread until I could watch the live show because I knew it would be great. But Holy Shit I didn't expect
Dave alongside Jamie and Adam's Tested dot com's Will Smith!

Wish Rorie was there to put all those hipsters in their place.

LOL

it would be too much of a mismatch though since there are some ardent Apple fans this time who would actually bite.

Also reached the end and WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DID YOU DO DAN HOLY SHIT.

that's like Jeff murdering him in pogs level of failure. Plus Jeff and Alex with that crazy play in that specific drawful match.

I watched the UPF tonight and while watching the beginning, all I could think was "Boy, for a game that absolutely no one in the office likes, other than Dan and Patrick a little, I've seen and heard WAYYYYY too much of this game". I see the appeal of it, but I'm not a fan, nor does it seem the majority of the office. I feel like they are really just humoring Dan with it more than anything else, but geez that took up like half the UPF and to me, it was insanely boring to watch.

Kinda the same thing goes for the Jackbox games. I totally see why they did it this week (Again) because of the huge group, but man, I hope they put those games to rest. I feel like I'd never need to actually buy Fibbage or YDKJ since I've seen a large number of questions,since they've played that game at least a half dozen times now. Drawful was still enjoyable, but again, I really hope they don't come back to those games again anytime soon.

Alfredo

At least they sort of seemed to have a little bit of fun playing Smash Bros. this time around. Last time they played the 3DS version on UPF, they didn't seem to care at all. Also, is Vinny a big Lucario fan or something? lol

The cockfight thing is pretty much the only cool potential for Amiibos, as far as I'm concerned. I've already done a few of those among my friends with my John Cena Amiibo, but they're not yet courageous enough to put money on the line!

Kinda sad we still haven't gotten 8-player Gangbeasts from the crew, but maybe someday!

Jamie OD

At least they sort of seemed to have a little bit of fun playing Smash Bros. this time around. Last time they played the 3DS version on UPF, they didn't seem to care at all. Also, is Vinny a big Lucario fan or something? lol

The cockfight thing is pretty much the only cool potential for Amiibos, as far as I'm concerned. I've already done a few of those among my friends with my John Cena Amiibo, but they're not yet courageous enough to put money on the line!

Kinda sad we still haven't gotten 8-player Gangbeasts from the crew, but maybe someday!

I would love a Punch-Out Amiibo game just to see what matches like Bald Bull Vs Soda Popinski would be like.

If they are not still killing themselves for GOTY stuff I hope they do one more afternoon stream while everyone is in town early next week.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean, that still doesn't really answer the question of the actual reason why pacman is dropping hydrants. :p

Thanks for the info though. So weird that they would base pacman off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom