• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
How many pieces of licorice did Drew eat?

Also this came in yesterday.

imageyirpn.jpg

It's rad
Got mine as well, it's great!
e: and here's the daymanstep they just played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JUlXh7sP8
Hahaha this remix. I once played this on the air at my college radio station for shits and giggles.

justjim89

The end of the Tanker chapter in MGS2 where Dan busts out the popcorn... God that's hilarious. Plenty more popcorn episodes to come with MGS4!

Zaph

70 people on the server, half of them are doing donuts at spawn, and The Time Of My Life is playing.

I'm so happy Unofficial Classic is back.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Seriously, I think I just sat through at least 30 minutes of cutscenes between act 2 and 3

Megasoum

Banned
Man... Those member's shirts really use a weird sizing scale...

So I lost over 70lbs in the last year which means that I obviously went down a couple of sizes for my clothes (2 sizes of shirts and 10 sizes of pants to be precise).

Anyway, one of the cool thing about that is when you go through spring cleaning and start emptying your clothing drawers and suddenly find a bunch of old shirts. I found my 2011 Lincoln Force T-Shirt that I've never been able to wear. According to the tag it's 1 size bigger than the normal t-shirts I wear everyday nowadays and I can still barely put it on because it's too tight.

Not that I would really wear a Lincoln Force t-shirt on the street but it could be useful for the gym.

TLDR, those members shirts are hella small compared to other similar sized shirts on the market.

kai3345

Banned
DId anyone investigate the free version of trackmania 2? Does it let you connect to the server to experience it before you buy?

yeah I downloaded the free version this morning and have been playing giant bomb unofficial classic all day.

I think after 48 hours it puts in a daily playtime limit but other than that I don't think it restricts anything else

IaN_GAF

Man... Those member's shirts really use a weird sizing scale...

So I lost over 70lbs in the last year which means that I obviously went down a couple of sizes for my clothes (2 sizes of shirts and 10 sizes of pants to be precise).

Anyway, one of the cool thing about that is when you go through spring cleaning and start emptying your clothing drawers and suddenly find a bunch of old shirts. I found my 2011 Lincoln Force T-Shirt that I've never been able to wear. According to the tag it's 1 size bigger than the normal t-shirts I wear everyday nowadays and I can still barely put it on because it's too tight.

Not that I would really wear a Lincoln Force t-shirt on the street but it could be useful for the gym.

TLDR, those members shirts are hella small compared to other similar sized shirts on the market.
hey man, well fucking done on the weight loss. Quite the achievement

Bacon

I had the pleasure of being on the server last night when the track with buck bumble came on the rotation. It was a beautiful moment, everyone in the chat was losing their shit.

Zaph

Anyone used it recently and can confirm that it works? I know that the link allowed non-premiums to watch premium content a while ago, so I'm a bit hesitant posting it in the OP unless I can confirm that it's fixed.

The video url in the source has been broken (an 'x' added to the beginning). The url change happened shortly after the stream ended, so it seems like it was intentionally broken? Guess we'll find out during the next premium stream.

Megasoum

Banned
Okay, cool.

Yeah it wasn't working for me for the last UPT. IT was showing the player but it was staying to a black screen when hitting play.

It's a good thing they fixed it for the obvious exploit but it's too bad cause it was a legit way for paying members to watch the show on a delay. I always get home after the show started on friday so I used to watch it there. Now I'll have to wait for the archive.

It is but I played on the giantbomb server for an hour last night and all of the tracks were WEAK. Took like 20 seconds to beat each one and you'd be lucky if there was a single loop.

Myggen

Yeah it wasn't working for me for the last UPT. IT was showing the player but it was staying to a black screen when hitting play.

It's a good thing they fixed it for the obvious exploit but it's too bad cause it was a legit way for paying members to watch the show on a delay. I always get home after the show started on friday so I used to watch it there. Now I'll have to wait for the archive.

I wouldn't count on it being down just yet. For whatever reason there's been previous streams where it hasn't worked too, so I'll wait until after the next live show to say if the link has been taken down or not. But you're right, it doesn't work for the latest stream right now.

It is but I played on the giantbomb server for an hour last night and all of the tracks were WEAK. Took like 20 seconds to beat each one and you'd be lucky if there was a single loop.

There's plenty of more complicated tracks on the server too, you probably just hit a bad rotation.

I shall exit this thread by singing a hymn...

With a hardened thrust
Deep in the core
A seismic tunneling
A rhythmic pummeling
Incinerate
The molten rock
A rancid genetic cannon fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom