• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would waste their time watching DOTA?
I expect Serena Williams to win her match in like 15 minutes so I'll need something else to fill the day!

[EDIT - I'm guessing Brad is wearing that green suit on the green screen that Vinny did with some reference points for the mouth/eye movement.]

[EDIT 2 - Apparently I'm wrong! There's definitely a green outline round him though...]

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
They only got the order confirmed? It's been like 20 minutes. I haven't been more than 20 minutes from a Taco Bell in a decade. By the time Taco Bell delivery gets to you, you have thought better of eating Taco Bell.

What are they using to do this facial capture thing?

FaceRig. It's on Steam.

They only got the order confirmed? It's been like 20 minutes. I haven't been more than 20 minutes from a Taco Bell in a decade. By the time Taco Bell delivery gets to you, you have thought better of eating Taco Bell.

I'd imagine that if this is the first day they launched it, lots of people are trying to use it.

There's our anime Brad.

nbbbm-18.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This game is great though. :(

I think visually it looks amazing, it's one of those games I can't believe I've never seen before.

But even Danny and Rorie are bored of the game at this point and they're the ones playing. It's not making for an entertaining watch. Fun podcast though.

This game would have been interesting for about 10 mins if I didn't play it ten years ago. It's a really boring game to watch. They should have ended this segment a long time ago. The premise is basically the only good part and loses its luster after a good minuet or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom