• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

It's 8 AM here in Sweden.. Just casually checking up on my morning GAF expecting this thread to be all about the anime and wrestling as per usual..

g2XbDSt.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So...Patrick showed a skype call to Dan on stream and suddenly Dan's internet isn't working. Weird. That's never happened before.

Tubobutts

I don't mean actually shitty, I mean standard Dan fake shitty. Like storming off after Mario Party Party Live. I wish he had pretended to refuse to donate to the charity while in reality he had donated at the beginning.

xanavi

That was great fun. I can't wait to see Jeff's crazy fucked up level. If they're playing it in the studio at GB on his personal wiiu he won't even have to beat it himself and upload it.

i kinda feel like it would be fun to see this whole thing eventually culminate in Patrick and Dan teaming up to make levels for someone else to play

maybe get gbeast involved, or set up an extra life thing with community teams competing

there's probably no way any of this would ever work but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom