• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfool

Banned
Realising I no longer have a clue whats going on in the Halo story anymore.

What the heck was Halo 4 about again? Cortana was a bit rampant. There was prometheans.... some other stuff. I dunno. And whats going on in 5 now?

When was the last time you where on a Halo?

That is because they dump important story details outside the game. Bungie carried on this tradition to the extreme with Destiny.

Realising I no longer have a clue whats going on in the Halo story anymore.

What the heck was Halo 4 about again? Cortana was a bit rampant. There was prometheans.... some other stuff. I dunno. And whats going on in 5 now?

When was the last time you where on a Halo?

At least with 4 there was a clear sense of where things are heading if you finished Halo 3 on legendary. Chief tells Cortana to wake him up when she needs him and he gets put in deep sleep as their half a ship slowly heads to an unknown planet. Halo 4 starts right up where 3 ended with Cortana waking Chief up because crazy shit is happening and well things kick off from there where everything is new and the feeling of mystery atleast with me was there again much like H1.

With 5 though, I don't know why exactly they went against Chief or how there are two teams now. Everything seems really weird but I am hoping it is explained in the game so that's exciting.

Halo 3 would be the last time you were on a Halo if I am not mistaken unless 5 has some hidden surprises.

Someday those "Halo is coming to PC!" rumors will be true, and that will be a good day indeed.

I stand firm in my belief that by the end of this console generation, the Xbone will be as close to a PC as a console can get. All the stuff coming out of Microsoft seems to indicate that they want to move in a direction where Xbone and PC can share an ecosystem.

Hopefully, that isn't GFWL 2.0, and actually benefits PC gamers. But we'll see.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Someday those "Halo is coming to PC!" rumors will be true, and that will be a good day indeed.

I wouldn't be shocked if the MCC was planned for PC at some point (though obviously much later). But since it is still broken I doubt that will happen.
But I would also love to see Halo on PC, just because there really aren't a lot of linear FPS anymore (how crazy is that?) and I miss them

There's that russian free to play version
I've played a bit of the hacked-together modded version of that. It was pretty amazing, and absolutely worked. But the updates were too frequent and required too much re-setting up that I couldn't keep with it.
I wouldn't be shocked if the MCC was planned for PC at some point (though obviously much later). But since it is still broken I doubt that will happen.
But I would also love to see Halo on PC, just because there really aren't a lot of linear FPS anymore (how crazy is that?) and I miss them

I definitely wish we could know if that was the case. The MCC shitshow may very well have buried the PC version for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom