• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingitiz

How are there more Spartan 2s? I thought they all died on Reach?

Master Chief returned to Reach on his way home in between 1 and 2 and found that his old teammates were still alive. Everyone thought they were dead because they glasses the planet but somehow they survived.

Phionoxx

Halo 5 looks great. Might push me to finally get an Xbox One. Have been waiting on the inevitable Xbox One Slim revision but who knows when that is coming - could still be a year or two.

I don't like anything about Halo, but that looked pretty fun. I wouldn't buy an XBox One for it, but it seems like it might be able to save Halo from all the bad word it's gotten post Bungie.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, I never liked them talking over cutscenes either. But they usually have subtitles turned on, so that's ok.

Master Chief returned to Reach on his way home in between 1 and 2 and found that his old teammates were still alive. Everyone thought they were dead because they glasses the planet but somehow they survived.

Two things:

1. Are you fucking kidding me? Way to undermine their sacrifice on Reach

2. They were found between Halo 1 and 2? Why didn't they help Chief in Halo 3 and 4?

Is it me or do East videos look way better than West videos? I hear the guys being excited about how the game looks but it looks pretty whatever from the stream.

Is it me or do East videos look way better than West videos? I hear the guys being excited about how the game looks but it looks pretty whatever from the stream.

Livestreams are generally lower quality than archives, but even those aren't full resolution. I can vouch it looks really good, the stream doesn't show it well.

Their stream runs in 30 FPS while the game runs in 60 which can make a huge difference. You won't be able to notice how it really looks until they archive it on the site.

I (selfishly) hope they don't do Life is Strange again. I plan on playing through it soon so I can't watch them play. Phantasmagoria 2 would be rad.

Megasoum

Banned
OMG can't wait!! https://twitter.com/VinnyCaravella/status/654787906284843008/photo/1

Vincent Caravella
‏@VinnyCaravella
Real-time illustration made during @alex_navarro's insane podcast story.

CRZGIK1VAAA3pi8.jpg:large

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It's just a little unfortunate that they start with LiS just days before the final episode comes out. I've been waiting for that one to finish it and I'm probably not alone.

killroy87

Excited to hear them gush about Halo on next week's Bombcast. I feel like everyone, them especially (save for Drew) were surprised at how solid that game is. I'm a big fan of positive Jeff. Negative Jeff can be hilarious, but positive Jeff has a passion that few others have.

danm999

Been looking forward to Alex's post trip debriefing for a while now. Bring on the Beastcast in another 10 hours or whatever it usually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom