• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

GavinGT

Banned
Where in the Hellbound mission did Drew stop this week? Am I crazy, or did he stop with like, 10 minutes left, tops?

No, there's like an hour left at Drew's pace. Just getting to Emmerich is no easy task, and then there's evading you-know-what. But they obviously kept playing, they just made it a separate episode.

DamnBoxes

I do replace them with higher-quality version when I can, but I'm not sure where some of them are from. I'm also adding new ones pretty often.

Dang, I didn't even know that ANYof 'em were your own. I'm impressed.

Awkward-Chloe-Moretz-Laughter-Stare-During-An-Interview.gif

Reach's campaign was pretty ok, the multiplayer was super duper meh. It's kind of when they started playing catchup with CoD. Then 4 took it even further in that direction.

Yeah, 5 looks like it's making some smart additions to the gameplay without just taking stuff from other games even when it doesn't really fit. Hopefully it all comes together with Halo 5 because it's been a while since there was a good Halo game.

You haven't played �� Halo5 then
I refuse to believe you.

Volotaire

Oh nice. I look forward to Brad playing a few more levels of 3D World/Galaxy. I wonder what Dan has got plans for this year, since he missed the last stream.

I hope Alexis or co. come back too.

DamnBoxes

Oh nice. I look forward to Brad playing a few more levels of 3D World/Galaxy. I wonder what Dan has got plans for this year, since he missed the last stream.

I hope Alexis or co. come back too.

Whatever Dan has in mind, I'll bet my bottom dollar that it's going to be awesome.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
wow, Bidiots is awful. how did those Jackbox peeps think it was ever good? so random and lame.

I think somebody had a good to great idea that went "What if the game was designed around giving players information that other players don't have?" and everybody else said "GREAT! Okay, what's the next game?" and moved on before anybody else realized it was only the start of an idea.

DamnBoxes

Giantbomb Extra Life - Pizza Hut Order works 100x better than any Pizza Hut commercial ever has.

I am so down to get some Pizza Hut right now.

FStop7

Banned
remember when jontron got all mad about tim schafier posting a tropes versus women video on twitter and then accused him of sending his fanbase after him when tim retweeted his response?

what a guy.

oh he's one of those. never would have guessed with that giant chinstrap or anything.

justjim89

The alert system in MGSV is real shitty, glad Drew is seeing that. It doesn't require the guard who sees you to call in or alert anyone, it just happens magically after a second. Dan seems to have blinders on in terms of actually criticizing the game.

AcridMeat

Banned
Halo 3 was such a fantastic experience, I played so damn much of that game. CoD 4 too later that year.
I hope so too, miss him dearly.

E1iV4Jq.jpg

Extra life is always a damn good time.
I'm glad we do get that annual dose of Alexis. He's always such a positive dude which is really refreshing for those streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom