• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
i hugged warren. definitely would never kiss that asshole and i'm not heartless enough to leave him standing. hugging is platonic enough

Zaph

Like the rest of the series, this episode doesn't seem perfect, but I don't know.. Either Jeff read a pretty shitty summary, or...
Jeff has poor taste?

Ep5 spoilers -
The two points Austin and Vinny said they were interested in seeing play out (what's up with max's powers and what's going on with the town) don't get concluded at all. He wasn't wrong in context to what they were saying.

jaina

Like the rest of the series, this episode doesn't seem perfect, but I don't know.. Either Jeff read a pretty shitty summary, or...
Jeff has poor taste?
The character interactions (which is what Beast hoped for) do not translate well into a plot summary.
Ep5 spoilers -
The two points Austin and Vinny said they were interested in seeing play out (what's up with max's powers and what's going on with the town) don't get concluded at all. He wasn't wrong in context to what they were saying.
yeah, that's true as well

Jeff has poor taste?

Well considering he just heard them talk about the very grounded Kate storyline, learning that the last episode is about
escaping a serial killer and stopping a crazy timestorm
would have had me concerned too.

Moaradin

lol were we go

and....(ending spoilers)
if the lighthouse is safe, why didn't they just warn as many people as possible to go to the lighthouse? it would make the save Cloe choice a lot easier lol

Warren was a bro in the end but that all he was.
No way could he compete with your childhood friend that you ripped a hole in the space time continuum to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom