• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Am I the only one kinda confused about Jeff's hostility towards Street Fighter V? Like...What the fuck does he care about a proper tutorial or story mode? He only plays these games online and he admits it's a fantastic fighting game.

Honestly a lot of the SFV negativity is overblown. Most of the negative stuff is pretty minor in light of the actual quality of the game.

Sort of reminds me of Hitman situation, where at least half the comments you see everywhere are people bitching about the delivery system or the online, despite it easily being one of the best games of the year.

Salarians

qBLyUxB.jpg

qC9Pfl5.jpg
I liked him when he looked like a jolly dirtbag and I hated his finalized appearance, voice, and "personality".

ArjanN

Well they're the best ones

Space Marine is good too if you're ever in the mood for a fun campaign with a chainsaw.

There's also Vermintide, Battlefleet Gothic Armada and a handful of other good ones. Also, a bunch of not so good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom