• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
oXncFLv.png

bonus tweet
https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/740681807700467712

Megasoum

Banned
I missed out on the AC: Rogue Humble Bundle and I'm kinda bummed about it

I miss the good old days of buying steam games super cheap using TF2 keys.

pizzacat

Banned
I missed out on the AC: Rogue Humble Bundle and I'm kinda bummed about it

I miss the good old days of buying steam games super cheap using TF2 keys.
I bought SFV using Dota stuff. It's been made a little easier due to steam market and it's not as shady as before but I do miss those days

Jintor

This is so stupid. And I'm not talking about the video, I'm talking about a "Deus Ex patterned" bionic arm implant

I did an article for Pop Sci Australia like three years ago when Human Revolution came out that was an indepth look at the state of bionic implants worldwide... but if you look at what actually got printed it reads like someone went through with a hacksaw afterwards and shoehorned in DX references every chance they could get

Just an aside but I would highly recommend the Lumo QL if you want more Jeff dropping old school knowledge a la Game Tapes/Old Games Show. It's Jeff and Brad spitting game about the ZX Spectrum and the crazy piracy that existed on it.

Lunar FC

Is it just a normal class period? You don't have a quiz/exam/etc. coming right?

I don't advocate class skipping, as it's fucked me on several occasions, but you'll probably be fine.

It's a four week course that meets everyday. That's the only reason why i'm afraid to.

What has calculus ever done for you?

Gave me my only D of my life in high school. :'(

No one cares about the area under a curve!

That's what i've been saying, but business school people don't listen

I nearly skipped E3 2011 conferences for classes. Think it was 2011. Microsoft's started with a boring Tomb Raider demo. And Nintendo revealed the Wii U with the silly put this tablet on your floor to play golf video. Both times I felt I saw enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom