• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

derFeef

Hopefully the 1st one comes here sooner or later, dying to play that.
Are the "2D" ones on the eshop good? Should I give the pokemon one a shot as an itroduction?

Hopefully the 1st one comes here sooner or later, dying to play that.
Are the "2D" ones on the eshop good? Should I give the pokemon one a shot as an itroduction?
The first one? On DS? You ordered it?
It's fantastic.

Yeah, the 2D ones are good, the Picross e series.

The Pokemon one is a real slow & easy intro to the series, but it's free, so why not :)

derFeef

The first one? On DS? You ordered it?
It's fantastic.

Yeah, the 2D ones are good, the Picross e series.

The Pokemon one is a real slow & easy intro to the series, but it's free, so why not :)

I couldn't get it for under 50€ so I bought a used one, or at least I am in communication with a person.. you know how that goes on the internet... I bet it's worth the price but since the new one comes out in december that will make for a nice present :)

6oSyFdo.png

Is Danny gonna be on UPF?

I watched the vid Mary did for him and it was really cool. He and she are too good for current era Gamespot.

I hope whatever Danny does next he continues his YouTube stuff. He probably will since he said on Alt F1 he'll be able to do that and GB podcast no problem at his new gig.

I don't think I have any desire to listen to the Beastcast without Bakalar or Dan.

Only managed about 15 mins last week.

I think I'd actually prefer it with just Vinny/Alex when they are missing.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Has Matt Pascual ever been part of any GB content? I think I only know the name because of some retweets and stuff like that.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Oh right, he's a Dota. But he's never been on a podcast or the couch during E3 or something like that?

Top Bottom