• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meguro

Banned
Funny about the refund for Owlboy.
I just finished it.
Pretty great game, but some weirdly long stealth sections and kinda dumb checkpoints at some parts.

GuyKazama

It was a time when I simply went to the store and bought a game that looked cool. I have not played a classic Castlevania game since then. What would be my best entry point? (PC, 3DS, Vita, XB1[BC]).

Castlevania Chronicles on the Vita (PSOne Classic) is what you are looking for.

True Beastie Boys story, I had a "Check Your Head" cassette and I listened to it like every day on my drive to work my senior year of highschool. I only had Ill Communications on CD so I hardly listened to it.

imBask

Banned
well I mean any other game would be 12h of Drew learning the controls, and that includes games like tetris and pacman

I didn't realize how much I would be into watching Alex drum for hours on end, but I'm so into this.

It wouldn't work if he wasn't fucking great at drumming (comparative to most of audience) but he is so it does.

Also some killer song choices.

Love Spreads was a highlight.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Man drumming seems such a cool thing to do lol. Go Alex.

The effort Alex (and Vinny) has gone to get this stream up and running, looking good and being really fun has not gone unnoticed.

Fucking killed it.

PEWwYkC.png

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
How long is it till UPF? I think the DST change in Europe messed up the clock on GB for me.

justjim89

The fact that Hokkaido is in two parts is good news. The fact that they're excited enough to put both parts up on the same day is GREAT news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom