• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

CQYOEMOUYAA0xnX.jpg:large

Giant Bomb has never been so posi as the last minute of Paradise By The Dashboard Light.

An all time great site moment.

Alex you fucking nailed it son.

Man, that stream was absolutely incredible. Can't believe he held it together as well as he did for as long as he did. Alex has been cemented as the one true God-tier duder.

repeater

I was going to say that Vinny had one hell of a task in front of him following Alex, but this is already off to a great start. :p

They really should ban Jackbox from UPF already.

Its become too much of a crutch. You can just tell someone goes "I got no idea what to play this week so lets just burn 45 minutes in quiplash again"

I turned off once they started playing it.

Oh and on a related note the new Hitman map is cool. I just did my first playthough and did the
Yoga
and
Heart
assassinations and that was fun. Some of the others sound cool from the descriptions so I think Ill def be replaying this one.

They really should ban Jackbox from UPF already.

Its become too much of a crutch. You can just tell someone goes "I got no idea what to play this week so lets just burn 45 minutes in quiplash again"

I turned off once they started playing it.

Oh and on a related note the new Hitman map is cool. I just did my first playthough and did the
Yoga
and
Heart
assassinations and that was fun. Some of the others sound cool from the descriptions so I think Ill def be replaying this one.

Well, you missed a fantastic game of Tee KO. They were in stitches. That Homer shirt was awesome. Drew was incredible in that game.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Well, you missed a fantastic game of Tee KO. They were in stitches. That Homer shirt was awesome. Drew was incredible in that game.

Did they mention (or did the game show) who wrote the slogans? I felt like Jeff had to have written the two for the best two shirts, the scientist and the cops one.

KorrZ

Vinny and Hitman was a match made for hilarity.

If we win Vinny over Hitman just might make it to GOTY status...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom