• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

neshcom

Banned
As someone who only has the Paris map, is it alright to just buy one or two of the other maps?
Can you buy episodes standalone? I thought it was one or all? In any case, they're all good, so if you like one, take the dive. Plus, Square has been pricing episodics better for buying all-in.

As someone who only has the Paris map, is it alright to just buy one or two of the other maps?

You'll miss out on some minor story stuff if you skip some missions but other than that you'll be good to go. I recommend getting the full season, it's great! If not, Sapienza and Hokkaido are excellent.

Gobias

Banned
I only got to see the first half so far but Alex proved all the people wrong about Extra Life this year. Plus, we still get to see Jeff play the Old Games next week.

Tagyhag

I only got to see the first half so far but Alex proved all the people wrong about Extra Life this year. Plus, we still get to see Jeff play the Old Games next week.

Yep, I said that I was probably going to be skipping all of Extra Life because I'm not a fan of solo streams save for Jeff.

But damn Alex's perseverance got to me, and I'm not even a big fan of Rock Band!

Johndoey

Banned
You'll miss out on some minor story stuff if you skip some missions but other than that you'll be good to go. I recommend getting the full season, it's great! If not, Sapienza and Hokkaido are excellent.
Thanks for the recommendation.
Can you buy episodes standalone? I thought it was one or all? In any case, they're all good, so if you like one, take the dive. Plus, Square has been pricing episodics better for buying all-in.
The way the episodes 2-6 buy in is priced I'd only save ten bucks buying everything. So I figured I'd try out one or two of the other maps.
---
Austin!

Went to join the gb Titanfall 2 network and saw that the PS4 one is one of the few featured on the Networks landing page (on mobile at least), neat

justjim89

My God, Vinny has bypassed or missed like 3 good kills that he himself set up by not following through. I've yelled VINNY! in my head so many times.

justjim89

As much love as Sapienza gets, the underground lab is one of the worst-designed parts of the whole game. Kinda ruins the whole mission with as many suspicious NPCs as there are.

Maiorum

How did Dan do his magic trick?

He said "pick two cards" not "pick two cards to discard". When the player picks two cards, you either discard or keep them depending on whether or not the desired card (you know which one it is because you've marked the back of it in some way) is among the cards chosen. Do that until you narrow it down to one card, which will be the desired card.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Damnit, how did Dans stupid card trick work :D

edit nevermind lol

That's more a concern for Jason with all those red bulls.

shirtimage-2.png
I bought that shirt

Scizzy

Very late Bombcast react: Jeff finding that he was identifying with Marcus Fenix's feelings about growing old was both hilarious and perfectly apt.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I love how Vinny is just looking for people to knock out with his fire extinguisher.

Edit: Oh my god, Vinny might be the best Hitman

kiguel182

Playing Jackbox games is everything they should do on UPF. It gives us good moments every time they do.

Edit: is the Vinny stream archived somewhere?

Edit2: just saw the link.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
just like at Gamespot, I think Alex works better solo. Funny enough, of the GB guys he'd probably be the last person most would expect that of.

Joeku

As expected, Brad and Dan are making me want to die.

*Comment on level gimmick*
*Immediately forget level gimmick*

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Dan: What does sovereignty mean. Is that like Outer Heaven. Are we a sovereign nation. Is Canada sovereign. Okay is "the Commonwealth" England

help me

this is too close to sprinkly bread and yeast loaves

This is way worse than sprinkly bread. This is a whole new level.

oti

Banned
It took them 30 minutes to get the painfully obvious gimmick of this level.

How do these guys even play video games?

sirap

It took them 30 minutes to get the painfully obvious gimmick of this level.

How do these guys even play video games?

Dan's ignorance about the world and Brad's incompetence with Hitman mechanics is worth it for these posts.

Sweet, delicious tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom