• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Dan's ignorance about the world and Brad's incompetence with Hitman mechanics is worth it for these posts.

Sweet, delicious tears.

Let me add to it: They looked at the fucking
DDR pad
and neither of them noticed. For fuck's sake.

Edit: Oh sweet jesus this thing with the yoga guy. Aaaaaagh.

justjim89

Vinny's Hitman stream was great. His fireaxe rampage was truly spectacular.

As for Hokkaido with Brad and Dan, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it takes them the whole video before they understand the way doors work in this one.

In high school my friends and I played the endless setlist in rock band, which is "only" a ~3-4 hours or so long, and we did it on a difficulty lower than expert. I was drummer and I straight up had to tape up my fingers towards the end because I was getting blisters, it was freaking exhausting and that was only a tiny fraction of what Alex did.

\m/ rock on duder \m/

Joeku

Vinny's Hitman stream was great. His fireaxe rampage was truly spectacular.

As for Hokkaido with Brad and Dan, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it takes them the whole video before they understand the way doors work in this one.

Only half. But there's sooooo much more.

sirap

In all fairness, Dan's probably the only person I can call an idiot savant and actually mean it as a compliment.

zulF50a.png

i1hJ9gc.gif

Fpu9xsG.gif

justjim89

In their defense, the text on locked doors should say "Improper chip, no clearance" or something like that. Not prompt you that you're missing a device that's a level 20 unlock that some people may not have even heard of. I can see how the disposable scrambler thing threw them off.

jaina

oh that's what you all are complaining about? Not that I didn't get frustrated with them.
But they tried several clothes hoping to find the one with the chip, didn't sound to me that they were looking for a device itself.

justjim89

Sweet fucking Christ this is infuriating watching them pursue the yoga opportunity. They come across one locked door and just go "Well, this is impossible I guess!"

Like, this is the easiest game in the series, especially with full opportunities on, and they make it seem like they're trying to get through Hitman 2.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Sweet fucking Christ this is infuriating watching them pursue the yoga opportunity. They come across one locked door and just go "Well, this is impossible I guess!"

Like, this is the easiest game in the series, especially with full opportunities on, and they make it seem like they're trying to get through Hitman 2.

I do think the doors in Hokkaido could be better telegraphed in terms of why you don't have access. Something like "official staff only" would have saved a ton of confusion

KingKong

the Hitman quick look starts out rough but they get it together at the end. I just wish they'd think through things more, like when it says clear out sauna you should think it's a staff area so you need a staff or above outfit

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vinny's got such a dad den

or whatever that place he streams f rom is. He just needs an old radio back there and it'd be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom