• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny is going to take Dragonball Z XenoVerse to the Max. Should someone call child services?

[EDIT - CBS NY blocks the chat servers. This is a problem...how?]

FHIZ

Well fuck, I'm now going to sad when this doesn't happen.

In case it doesn't happen, I made this artist rendition to hold everyone over until Sunday.

er9zpUz.jpg

Majine

Banned
I hope when they get the third person for GBeast, that they start their own podcast. I need Vinnys soft voice in my ears.

sk3

Banned
It's kind of amazing the panels aren't a complete mess. They've got several people that have anxiety issues or would rather not be in front of hundreds of people. So with that in mind I think they go pretty damn well. Jeff keeps the whole thing moving.

I'm actually totally with Jeff about big tentpoles. Dying Light was the first video game to grab me in a year, because it was something big and exciting but also different.

Whoa, serious discussion about the direction of the site. Giant Bomb may not do reviews anymore.

I'm OK with this. Quick looks and the podcast work.

If anything just put out a quickie 5 minute video giving general impressions of a game that people can watch quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom