• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ieh69Hb.gif

Tag yourself, I'm Kisser of Dads (and also Karspankey) :p

also @Jeffery

edf da bes

Strax

People have no sense of limits in the playlists. 100 wrestling songs and 50 kid bop song.
The way people have treated it have drained my want for THE DRIVE

People have no sense of limits in the playlists. 100 wrestling songs and 50 kid bop song.

I added some wrestling, but plenty of good, non-joke songs too. Someone ended up erasing all the songs I added besides the wrestling ones :(

I just added a few songs after seeing every song I added in was wiped. Can't wait to see it all gone by tomorrow!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'll go back and re-add the one good song that was on that play list again, right now...

Joeku

Huh, early in the Dirt4 QL Vinny meant to say "gymkhana" but said "gymkata"...that's interesting.

Edit: Yeah, Dirt looks like it still plays like Dirt, which is great, but man...the mainline Dirt games have always had a sense of style to the presentation that this doesn't. That's a bit of a shame. The weird 80's Triangle Void of Dirt 3 is missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom