• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
smells viral

That...that's an interesting point.

Hmmmm.....

tenor.gif

Jesus christ @ Dan believing Vinny's cockpit story. LOL

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Which game will sell more:
Bubsy (2017) or
Agents of Mayhem

Cast your votes now!

That's my story

Remember CDPR's little GOG prank?
And this happens RIGHT before E3?
In a cyberpunk game about hacking?

It's not exciting enough tho.
"Hey, they have some old documents which don't really represent the current state of the game"
Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn
Who cares

daveo42

Banned
Bubsy will sell way more than Agents of Mayhem, which looks like a hot trash pile. I don't know how anyone could think that would be a good game. At least Bubsy will be bought by people ironically because Bubsy's back.

That's my story

Remember CDPR's little GOG prank?
And this happens RIGHT before E3?
In a cyberpunk game about hacking?

Oh man oh man oh man I hope this is true

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Two of the dudes from CDPR are going to be on someones conference to talk about 'GWENT'
and then halfway through 'omg haxored' by some dude in a black hoodie who plays something from cyberpunk

mike pondsmith takes off the hood

What does Bethesda have this year anyway? Guessing Wolfenstein is announced.

Wolfenstein
Quake is OUT NOW!
The Evil Within 2
Random mobile shite
Falout 4 VR + other VR stuff maybe.
Possible small scale game Bethesda Softworks ? (forget the randoms BS popping up the last few days, people have been chatting a lot the past few months that the team might have something coming in between the normal big RPGs this time)

That would be a decent show for them. Bethesda likes to give games a lot of time during their show.

Wolfenstein
Quake is OUT NOW!
The Evil Within 2
Random mobile shite
Possible small scale game Bethesda Softworks ? (forget the randoms BS popping up the last few days, people have been chatting a lot the past few months that the team might have something coming in between the normal big RPGs this time)

That would be a decent show for them. Bethesda likes to give games a lot of time during their show.

Dishonored 2 DLC.
They haven't put out anything for that game yet so I'm expecting a decent sized expansion.

Fallout VR and Skyrim VR?

Wolfenstein and evil within 2 are the heavily hinted things. Might be some DLC for Dishonered 2 and Prey and VR for fallout 4. Think there might be one more game announced.

Wolfenstein
Quake is OUT NOW!
The Evil Within 2
Random mobile shite

Oh right, Evil Within 2.

I just remember last year it felt like they could've announced their few things at Sony or Microsoft rather than putting on a show. I welcome any surprises. Sea Dogs reboot!

Giganteus

I had a dream last night that I was playing a game and SLI wasn't working. Might be time to rethink my life.
Speaking of dreams, a couple of weeks ago, I dreamt Dave Lang came to my house and hung out. As he was finally leaving, he left the front door open while I was in the kitchen. Before he got to his car, I went outside and asked him why he would leave the front door open. He immediately blows up and yells at me, hurling profanities and telling me, "WHO CARES? I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT" and such.

I woke up genuinely angry, wanting to punch Dave Lang, and wondering if he would actually do that, leaving the front door of a house wide open for bugs and shit.

Dan popped his Ghibli cherry. Good man.

I recommended Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro to him(the recent blu release is incredible). Many are recommending Princess Mononoke to watch next and while that is a damn fine film, I feel that Castle of Cagliostro is extremely underrated. Rarely do I see people mention it whenever Miyazaki talk comes around.

lAjNR1N.gif

That fucking soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom