• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan IS smart, he just had a weird childhood.

Like the squeezing fries into balls thing, I've never heard of a kid doing that.

Kids are weird. A family member of mine growing up would get a cookie dough blizzard, eat all of the ice cream (but spit the cookie dough back into the cup) in order to make a big ball of cookie dough to have at the end.

Salarians

Austin = Jeff
Danielle = Vinny
Patrick = Dan
Rob = Brad
Danika = Ben

tumblr_o8smqckjnP1v1tlwco1_400.gif

Hindl

If that Halo leak is real and MS is pushing out another Halo game, lol.

I could even see it happening pretty easily

LiK

If that Halo leak is real and MS is pushing out another Halo game, lol.

I could even see it happening pretty easily

Halo 5 ended on a cliffhanger and it's part of a trilogy so it would be the most obvious announcement. I just hope it's better than 5.

Hindl

Halo 5 ended on a cliffhanger and it's part of a trilogy so it would be the most obvious announcement. I just hope it's better than 5.

But it's not Halo 6. It's this (note this could be easily faked but still):
DB0pUrMUIAEF2Fy.jpg

Which looks like some type of Halo themed survival horror game like Alien: Isolation. Just randomly sticking the Halo IP on everything

Mr. F

Banned
Curious how much newer generations of players give a shit about Halo because I'm struggling hard even with some bit of nostalgia for the earlier games.

LiK

DB0pUrMUIAEF2Fy.jpg

Which looks like some type of Halo themed survival horror game like Alien: Isolation. Just randomly sticking the Halo IP on everything

Well, that looks like trash. Altho I wouldn't be surprised if it's like those top down games they released before.

I bet he'd dig Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro (which often seems to be left out of Miyazaki conversations being pre-Ghibli). I was actually thinking of sending in my old DVD copy back when people were sending him anime lol

BearPawB

Banned
Spirited Away is just magical to me. I understand why some would not choose it as their favorite. But each time I watch it I am entranced from start to finish.

large.gif

daveo42

Banned
I watched the trailer for Vampyr and that seems like it might ended up being a very solid B game.

That and Hellblade are giving me hope that we might start to see a resurgence of these mid tier budget games, which would make me happy because they occupy such an interesting and fun space in between the AAA and Indie games.

Mr. F

Banned
Spirited Away is just magical to me. I understand why some would not choose it as their favorite. But each time I watch it I am entranced from start to finish.

large.gif

I took my family to a screening a couple months ago when it was playing at a theatre nearby and they were mixed on it. My dad loved it, mom and sister found it too long/boring.

We don't talk anymore

kai3345

Banned
DB0pUrMUIAEF2Fy.jpg

i would be way into a halo survival horror if this is real

The interesting thing about that picture (if it is real) is the date. That is the same date that shadow of war got pushed to, which makes me feel that is on or around the date the Scorpio will release and might be one of the reasons the game got pushed.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't understand why they announced the new Bubsy game now and not during Sony's pc. They could have extended the year of dreams. Just imagine what Sony will show if they opt to NOT show a new Bubsy game on stage!

Austin = Jeff
Danielle = Vinny
Patrick = Dan
Rob = Brad
Danika = Ben

tumblr_o8smqckjnP1v1tlwco1_400.gif

I was gonna post a Danielle gif but when you google "Danielle Riendeau gif" all I get is giant bomb gifs

The second gif is ben.

Danielle needs to work on her SEO. Isnt that what Danika is meant to be doing?

God damn it waypoint. You have a person whose entire job is to dick around on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom