• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
ktKsIf0.png

Ben 10 Foot Tall

That's just Way Big.

KaIhZ0z.gif

My internet was down + Maintenance happened so that's why I wasn't around. I did have internet on my phone but I hate posting on here through that.
I'm dying over here laughing

upQuJEz.png

pXdqpeu.gif

Always enjoy reading their reviews even though it's not what the site is about. I'm glad they continue to do them.

Awesome BOMBcast. Great hearing Gary Whitta as well, it has been too long.
Qd4EoYd.png

packman knows

ONE BECOME OF AS US GODS ONE BECOME OF AS US GODS

Looks alright, going to get it this weekend & then next week it's CRASH TIME baby.

My only kind of KF #content

One of the best 3 minutes and 56 seconds on the site.
I just cried a little laughing at a clip of the Mario Party shake the can Wii game. Holy shit I need to watch more of the Mario Party videos.

Fuck you doing then?

What makes the game great is its encounters. If your playing on easy, then you miss all of that and all of the tools the game gives you to get through an encounter.

Yup. And because of how huge the maps are, theres more than one way to approach something.

Also I learned yesterday(way after I got it) that the scope upgrade for your laser gun lets you charge your laser to fire multiple shots at once. Made taking down SuperSoldats easy.(Im playing on hard.)

Its an amazing game.

Strax

Oh, Abby went to Iceland performing in May and I didn't see it

booooooo

Also Iceland looks nothing like it does in The Fidelio Incident

Hindl

On the one hand, I beat Persona 5. On the other hand, I was absolutely terrible with the social stuff and didn't even see half of the confidant storylines. To listen or not listen...

Majine

Banned
I'm sure this is brought up to death at this point, but I wish they could just hire Jeff Bakalar. They even had him on the Editors check in at E3. Just make it official. He's amazing.

Volotaire

I'm sure this is brought up to death at this point, but I wish they would just hire Jeff Bakalar. They even had him on the Editors check in at E3. Just make it official. He's amazing.

This post reminds me of the days when posters wanted Danny O'Dwyer on the GB staff.

Hindl

I'm sure this is brought up to death at this point, but I wish they could just hire Jeff Bakalar. They even had him on the Editors check in at E3. Just make it official. He's amazing.
I think that would be a pretty big demotion for Bakalar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom