• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
When it comes to the nature of the consoles he's right. Both fight over the same spot in your living room while Switch is a hybrid and hence different.

But Switch is only good as a Vita replacement, or so I'm told.

WVqmJQJ.png

tumblr_inline_oaw2925bkY1r76lqg_500.gif

What the heck is happening on Neogaf today!?! I step into the STEAMGAF thread and it is Anime city over there and now I step into this thread and things are just as crazy. I don't know where to go, I'm Scared :(

You say that as if anime is a bad thing. And, besides Alex might be on UPF tomorrow unless he's already back in New York.

I mean, I didn't plan on it, but now I'm curious. Mostly because I realize I haven't seen a film with Saoirse in it. She's attractive, but is that it to her appeal?
I super hope I didn't open a weird can of worms here

She's a great actress. She has been nominated for two Oscars, for Atonement (which is one of my favorite films of all time) and more recently for Brooklyn which is also wonderful.

Oh! And Hanna is fantastic!

def sim

Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen any movies Saoirse has been in. I saw the first 30 minutes of The Grand Budapest Hotel, which was alright, but I don't recall seeing Saoirse in that time. Maybe she ruins it.

LiK

Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen any movies Saoirse has been in. I saw the first 30 minutes of The Grand Budapest Hotel, but I don't recall seeing Saoirse in that time. Maybe she ruins it.

I own that movie where she's a child assassin. I still need to watch it. I keep forgetting to get around to it, lol

Byzantium (an ok Vampire movie), Atonement, The Host, and The Way Back (a great WWII escape film with Ed Harris and Colin Farrell) are on Netflix streaming in the US.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen any movies Saoirse has been in. I saw the first 30 minutes of The Grand Budapest Hotel, which was alright, but I don't recall seeing Saoirse in that time. Maybe she ruins it.

She's great in Grand Budapest!
I own that movie where she's a child assassin. I still need to watch it. I keep forgetting to get around to it, lol

I think you'll like it.

daveo42

Banned
What the heck is happening on Neogaf today!?! I step into the STEAMGAF thread and it is Anime city over there and now I step into this thread and things are just as crazy. I don't know where to go, I'm Scared :(

I'll take anime over whatever happens in this thread any day of the week.

chogidogs

I just finished Wolfenstein. Meh. I think I'm kinda over COD campaign shooters. Even on easy I just wanted the shooting to be over just to see the story.

Gary: Hey just pick any console you want it's practically the same right
JEFF STANDS UP AND TAKES HIS BELT OFF, WHIPS IT ON GARYS FACE AND LEAVES A MARK

Jeff: YOULL LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LORD SONY AND MICROSOFT TODAY BOY
Lol I was listening to Gary spit the truth in that segment, then I realized Jeff was quiet the whole time and I could just envision him gnashing his teeth. XD
I just watched this today, god Abby is awesome lol

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Shoot dudes. Slow traversal or platforming part. Shoot dudes again. Story. Shoot dudes. Boss. Escape. Story. Next chapter.

What do you think you're going to get playing on easy? Wolfie is great because it's sort of throwback with its difficulty and the necessity to use different tactics to get past enemies. All of that is probably lost on easy mode.

derFeef

Shoot dudes. Slow traversal or platforming part. Shoot dudes again. Story/slow traversal or platforming. Shoot dudes. Boss/shoot alot more heavy dudes. Escape. Story. Next chapter.

It's... a shooter. Also you can stealth it (partly need to). Easy is also horrible choice.
Comparing Wolf to COD is the worst thing I read today on GAF.

chogidogs

What do you think you're going to get playing on easy? Wolfie is great because it's sort of throwback with its difficulty and the necessity to use different tactics to get past enemies. All of that is probably lost on easy mode.

I bought it because the trailer for the new one seemed crazy. I was expecting alot more story. I liked most of it, I just didn't like the shooting parts.

gogosox82

Shoot dudes. Slow traversal or platforming part. Shoot dudes again. Story/slow traversal or platforming. Shoot dudes. Boss/shoot alot more heavy dudes. Escape. Story. Next chapter.

What makes the game great is its encounters. If your playing on easy, then you miss all of that and all of the tools the game gives you to get through an encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom