• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Catching up to the My First E3 podcasts and wow, these are alot of fun. didn't know the GB crew guested either.

Zebetite

Banned
Death to the Yusuke haters, he is my precious son and the end of his social link was one of the most heartwarming moments in the game

I am so ready for Splatoon 2. I can't wait until the Switch just has a ton of new and old games on it, and I have a big backlog to dig into when I tire of the ones I have.

Hasney

Got 6 quid from card drops on Steam and still 141 cards to get from idling. Dunno what to get with all that sweet free money.

On Amazon uk too, I ordered one over the weekend.

Gone again on Amazon as of Sunday. Was showing a July 25th restock date, but looks like that stock has gone too.

Splatoon 2 bundles available though still.

Catvoca

Banned
I think they are sold out there already! I couldn't really resist, the limited stock thing was definitely party of the impulse, I hope I don't regret it.

Got Zelda and Mario Kart!

Just saw that, it really is flying off the shelves. I was the same as you, I saw there was stock and kinda just hopped on it without thinking. Hopefully I like Zelda and MK8 (And hopefully they dispatch it soon!)

Just for clarification.

DMY6fEs.jpg

YES!

Peru

sm64
oot
majora
fzero
mariokart
pilotwings
supersmash
waverace
turok2
pokemon snap
resident evil
mario tennis
mario golf
blast corps
star fox 64
extreme g

in the ideal unrealistic world: episode 1 racer

That they could realistically release? That means no Rare games or licensed games. The goat N64 games (Beetle Adventure Racing) would never make it.

Yes.

Super Mario 64
Wave Race 64
Mario Kart 64
Star Fox 64
Mischief Makers
Bomberman 64
F-Zero X
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Golf
Pokemon Snap
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Mario Tennis
Pokemon Puzzle League
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Paper Mario
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Harvest Moon 64
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Mega Man 64

I even skipped some first party games I hate, too.

Yes.

Super Mario 64
Wave Race 64
Mario Kart 64
Star Fox 64
Mischief Makers
Bomberman 64
F-Zero X
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Golf
Pokemon Snap
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Mario Tennis
Pokemon Puzzle League
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Paper Mario
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Harvest Moon 64
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Mega Man 64

I even skipped some first party games I hate, too.

Hell yeah dude. I'd buy a fuckin N64 Classic and GameCube Classic for so much money.

Mr. F

Banned
I'm super unfamiliar with how it all works but would a Gamecube classic even be technically possible? These are all just arduinos or whatever, right?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm super unfamiliar with how it all works but would a Gamecube classic even be technically possible? These are all just arduinos or whatever, right?
Buy up all those wiis sitting in closets and mark them up 200% as GC Classic.

Zaph

If they had a SoC powerful enough, sure, but I imagine they'll start to run into flash memory issues. They'd probably need at least 10-20GB for a healthy selection of games, and there are already supply shortages with Nintendo and Apple competing for components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom