• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there are quite a lot of quick cuts in the video, but I figured I'd include everything that lasts at least a second.

I was doing it manually with GifCam at first, which was... inelegant, but the process became exponentially easier once I remembered about Giphy. I stumbled upon your post two or three days ago, made a mental note, then forgot all about it until ~two hours ago.

Well that's just awesome. We're buds now. This is us.

Kassu

Banned
Too bad that Undertale is coming to Vita, would be pretty amazing if Super Nintendo had more releases in 2017 than Vita

Phatmac

The persona 5 spoilercast is pretty dissapointing. Alex basically just said what he already said the last time he talked about the game on the Beastcast. Ben didn't really add anything interesting to the conversation. It'll be difficult to get the game on the list this year with them not really loving the game.

Meguro

Banned
I really liked P5 but it doesn't deserve to be on any list except best music and Please Stop: Garbage Translations.
I'm growing more sour over that localization every day.

The persona 5 spoilercast is pretty dissapointing. Alex basically just said what he already said the last time he talked about the game on the Beastcast. Ben didn't really add anything interesting to the conversation. It'll be difficult to get the game on the list this year with them not really loving the game.

I'm saving it for my flight tomorrow but that's a bummer if true. I feel like there's actually a lot to discuss thematically with that game especially where it goes in the last act so I would hope they get into that a bit.

There's also another crucial point of debate, which is whether or not Futaba is making a Sinistar reference whenever she says "I hunger!"

Phatmac

What a terrible reason for this game to not be on the GOTY list
They voiced good reasons that resonate with me. I just love the combat a lot and the story in general. It has some problems, but I had a great tie with the game. They just seemed worn out with the game by the end which is understandable.

Kassu

Banned
Vita is getting another half a dozen lewd booby VN as we speak.
I figured most of the VN audience would be using steam by now but the whole genre is so weird that I wouldn't be surprised if some japanese company was still releasing them on the PSP

Phatmac

I figured most of the VN audience would be using steam by now but the whole genre is so weird that I wouldn't be surprised if some japanese company was still releasing them on the PSP
I imagine most of the steam ports censored 18+ moments, so most are looking for unofficial translations from fan groups.

kingocfs

Hey lets take a look at Amazon and see if there are any Switches available...

...let me just scroll down and check some of the reviews, I wonder how well it's being received...

lIsT5v7.png

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

I love Alex just wtf-ing at the big turning point in the story after the 6th(?) palace. It's so so dumb but I admit I marked out when Ryuji goes "We got 'im."

Edit: Oh and cool of them to answer my question I submitted. :)

TheChits

Yeah they didn't really seem to talk in depth about anything which was disappointing.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Can Nintendo even release a classic version of any of their other consoles? None of the rest have 20+ worthwhile games.

Hindl

Can Nintendo even release a classic version of any of their other consoles? None of the rest have 20+ worthwhile games.

Nah they could only ever do this with the NES and SNES. N64 on will just be VC releases. I don't ever want to see an N64 controller again

daveo42

Banned
Strafer never jokes around.

The P5 spoilercast was good. Would have loved opinions on the game from Jeff and Vinny, but I'm not expecting those any time soon.

Salarians

Strafer never jokes around.

The P5 spoilercast was good. Would have loved opinions on the game from Jeff and Vinny, but I'm not expecting those any time soon.
"it's fine but not as good as P4 and doesn't feature my darling waifu Chie-chan" - Jeff and Vinny, simultaneously

Joeku

Much as I'd be okay with playing SOME N64 games again I don't know if I want to play them using that controller.

And there aren't 20 I want to ever play again. You just know a fucking Mario Party is gonna end up on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom