• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the SNES classic collection quick look

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/879369032947847168

Contra III: The Alien Wars™
Donkey Kong Country™
EarthBound™
Final Fantasy III
F-ZERO™
Kirby™ Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course™
The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™
Mega Man® X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox™
Star Fox™ 2
Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania IV™
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts®
Super Mario Kart™
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™
Super Mario World™
Super Metroid™
Super Punch-Out!! ™
Yoshi's Island™

Lunar FC

After over a year of my new rig having constant boot issues i'm finally waiving the white flag and taking it into a repair place to be fixed.

On the bright side, I just found this NZXT S340 Elite case, and this ish is sexy af.

DDQnmoyXcAAbWFO.jpg

EU version.

Hindl

Not surprised they went with the NA SNES since it was the body released here. Too bad it's the inferior design.

Better question is how many of these do they plan on manufacturing and for how long?
Seriously. The NES was a classic that a lot of people got for nostalgia, but a lot of those games don't really hold up well. SNES games are legitimately good still, I could see this thing being even more in demand than the NES classic

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously. The NES was a classic that a lot of people got for nostalgia, but a lot of those games don't really hold up well. SNES games are legitimately good still, I could see this thing being even more in demand than the NES classic
Way more if you ask me. The games are better, the controllers are better and I feel like the SNES nostalgia is bigger, too.

Hasney

how long are the cords?

They're actual SNES controller ports, right? At least they should pack in a regular controller there, or I can use my old ones.

8bitdo also do a bluetooth receivers for the SNES for their wireless controllers.

daveo42

Banned
Way more if you ask me. The games are better, the controllers are better and I feel like the SNES nostalgia is bigger, too.

Yes, but does Nintendo pull and NES Classic with this one as well or learn to actually manufacture more than a handful of these things. Hopefully the answer is yes, but we'll see when we get more info on stocks of the system around launch.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
:eek:

I did scour that video, and came up with a composite dance gif because no one shot was long enough for my liking. There are a couple that you posted that are definitely good! Thanks!

Yeah, there are quite a lot of quick cuts in the video, but I figured I'd include everything that lasts at least a second.

.......how much work did you put into this, and how long were you hanging onto that post of mine?

I was doing it manually with GifCam at first, which was... inelegant, but the process became exponentially easier once I remembered about Giphy. I stumbled upon your post two or three days ago, made a mental note, then forgot all about it until ~two hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom