• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombcast 10-25-2011
Jeff correctly predicts the future Xbox naming scheme: "they should just call it Xbox to simplify things and then they can have their S model and their XL model"

classic microsoft bias from GB ONCE AGAIN

MVMjHkE.gif

And route C of Nier down.

This is emotionally exhaustive. I hope I'm nearly done.

I know how you feel. You're pretty much done though. Just do the other ending now to trigger ending
E
and then join us in questioning
your existence for the rest of your life.

Anyone else been having issues watching premium videos the past few weeks? For me it's almost always 12 seconds of buffer for every 10 seconds of video.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I agree that it'll probably be within top 10, but for their overall GOTY I'm thinking it's either PUBG or BotW.

Or If mario turns out to be mindblowingly good.

Hindl

If Mario steals Jeff's heart and everyone else really likes it, I could see Jeff v Dan being in a stalemate over Mario vs BotW and PUBG gets consensus GOTY

LiK

If Mario wins over everyone including Jeff, it'll def be GOTY. Jeff seemed to sour on BotW so that won't be as high unless everyone fights for it.

If Mario steals Jeff's heart and everyone else really likes it, I could see Jeff v Dan being in a stalemate over Mario vs BotW and PUBG gets consensus GOTY

When I got my first chicken dinner with my buddies, it was legitimately a top 5 moment for me in video games.

I was amped for about an hour.

Wouldnt be the craziest winner. It has a lot of jank but man it makes me feel great like no other game.

Catman

Banned
Hey, kind of a stupid question, but I'm just browsing features of 4ktvs. I believe Dan and Jeff both have the same set, don't they? Anyway, I know they've both mentioned what kind of model their tv was, but I don't remember when they said, or what kind it was. I'm just curious so I can look up the specs myself.

Hindl

If Mario wins over everyone including Jeff, it'll def be GOTY. Jeff seemed to sour on BotW so that won't be as high unless everyone fights for it.
If anything I think Jeff warmed up to BotW. He was initially very down on it and was going to drop it, but he started over and started enjoying it way more. It's definitely not his GotY but he started recognizing why everyone was falling in love with it. But even without Mario Jeff already would probably put Horizon (and PUBG) over BotW. But I think Mario can definitely get the top spot (although it may be a bit too open and directionless for him)
When I got my first chicken dinner with my buddies, it was legitimately a top 5 moment for me in video games.

I was amped for about an hour.

Wouldnt be the craziest winner. It has a lot of jank but man it makes me feel great like no other game.
Oh I wouldn't be too surprised if it won, although it would probably be contentious. But going off of last year, Hitman produced hours of content on the site and ended up winning. This is, what, the 6th or 7th Murder Island stream?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was pretty optimistic about UPF after that Megadate stream

then Ben loaded up Divekick
then Brad brought in Random Steam Game
then Jeff brought out a fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom