• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

http://i.imgur.com/yANO1EF.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the beauty of PUBG, it only really takes one or two good encounters to make that round worthwhile. It also makes it so looting and then dying to a sniper one of the worst feelings, which is why you always drop in pochinki and die in a hail of gunfire

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
But I need the suffering.

That's why I;m back into overwatch.

5 DPS heroes with me as the only healer.

This will go well.

Joeku

Oh wow, 9S isn't Yuri Lowenthal. The dude playing him did a fantastic job overall, but he could have fooled me.

Like I don't know what to do with the rest of my night, now. I love when media just leaves me sort of weirdly empty and full at the same time. I don't even want to engage with anything else.

I enjoyed Persona 5 a lot but I'd be lying if I said I liked it more than 3 (Im one of those crazy people who like that one the most) but I think I like it more than 4 just a bit.

I didnt really have a problem with the translation, but it felt like a lot of the dungeons got a bit copy past-ish.

You pretty much echoed my entire opinion of the game and series so yeah.

You're part of the crazy people.

Persona 3 > Persona 4.

I think 5 is going to end up in the middle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I dont see how anything but PUBG wins GOTY. I feel like everything else has had a detractor where as the most detraction PUBG got was Rorie saying the jank was a little too much.... while saying he thought the game was a ton of fun.

Everyones played it and everyone likes it. Even new people like it. Will on the bombcast? Loves PUBG. Gary Whitta on the bombcast? Loves PUBG. Abby already seems way into it. Dan plays it constantly, Jeff really likes it, Vinny really likes it, Brad really likes it, Ben likes it, even if Mario is 10/10, by the time GOTY is around, there will likely be several staff members that havent played it.

Add me to the list of crazy folks that rank Persona 3 higher than the other games (I'll even go so far as to rank the female protagonist playthrough in P3P as the best version of that game).

I still need to go back and finish Persona 5 at some point. I dropped off around the 4th palace and have just had no desire to return to that game yet :(

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh wow, 9S isn't Yuri Lowenthal. The dude playing him did a fantastic job overall, but he could have fooled me.

Like I don't know what to do with the rest of my night, now. I love when media just leaves me sort of weirdly empty and full at the same time. I don't even want to engage with anything else.

Well...

You can read the novellas, memory thorn and memory cage, that further fleshes out 9S and 2B. There's also various lore bits from the strategy guide.

Read the concert scripts that details events before and after nier automata, including the troll script Yoko taro sent out to create panic in the fandom. There's a video of the english VAs acting them out.

Watch various interpretations from other people. I can PM you a list if you want.

Joeku

Well...

You can read the novellas, memory thorn and memory cage, that further fleshes out 9S and 2B. There's also various lore bits from the strategy guide.

Read the concert scripts that details events before and after nier automata, including the troll script Yoko taro sent out to create panic in the fandom. There's a video of the english VAs acting them out.

Watch various interpretations from other people. I can PM you a list if you want.

If you've preassembled that list, feel free! :D

pizzacat

Banned
I dont see how anything but PUBG wins GOTY. I feel like everything else has had a detractor where as the most detraction PUBG got was Rorie saying the jank was a little too much.... while saying he thought the game was a ton of fun.

Everyones played it and everyone likes it. Even new people like it. Will on the bombcast? Loves PUBG. Gary Whitta on the bombcast? Loves PUBG. Abby already seems way into it. Dan plays it constantly, Jeff really likes it, Vinny really likes it, Brad really likes it, Ben likes it, even if Mario is 10/10, by the time GOTY is around, there will likely be several staff members that havent played it.
if mario is even remotely good and jeff likes it its gonna be above this game

Hindl

Mario 64 is the only 3d Mario Jeff really loves
Yeah... He's said Galaxy is incredible but we know his opinion on sunshine and I don't even think he played 3DW. Odyssey is doing enough different shit like 64 that it might grab him, but I could also see the wandering around open areas to be not for him

Harpuia

Yeah there's no way Breath of the Wild or anything else gets the #1 spot. Everyone unanimously likes it and it's getting the same treatment Hitman did last year by getting a feature on the website.

What we should be talking about now is what gets the 2nd 3rd and 4th slots....

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also Hollow Knight is a weird game. It looks like a Newgrounds game(not necessarily saying it looks like a flash game but the art style reminds me of a Newgrounds/Behemoth game) and it feels really good but like sometimes the animation looks really good and sometimes the animation looks really bad? And the color palette seems like it would get old quick.

Tagyhag

That's a good point. I definitely see Dan going to bat for Mario, but don't know how many others will finish it.

Both East and West are gonna go deep on Destiny 2 raids when that comes out and completely forget about PUBG.

Jintor

Uh so my interviewer at my
job interview don't tell my boss
brought up my Twitter account

Uhhhhh good thing I've laid off swearing so much

JackEtc

Uh so my interviewer at my
job interview don't tell my boss
brought up my Twitter account

Uhhhhh good thing I've laid off swearing so much

Damn what field are you in?? I'm in a very laid back industry but I'd still be SHOOK if someone brought up my twitter in an interview.

Jintor

Damn what field are you in?? I'm in a very laid back industry but I'd still be SHOOK if someone brought up my twitter in an interview.

Well it was my fault because I @replied when they tweeted their job posting and I was using my real name on it at the time

kiguel182

Battlegrounds is winning GOTY for sure. I haven’t played it so I can’t comment on it but from the streams it always seems just like wandering around and then getting shot. But I remember liking DayZ and that was also that.

If it ever comes to consoles or I upgrade my laptop I might play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom